Part 7 REWRITTEN

Ravens POV

With a sigh, I put the necklace on and then put my shoes and socks back on. I go to stand up but I quickly sit back down when my body gets hot. I can see my eyes glow in the reflection of the water. I feel myself getting more powerful. And after a few minutes, my eyes go back to normal and I don't feel hot anymore. I slowly get up and walk back to the pyramid. But I still don't feel right. My back hurts more than normal.

And my head is really fuzzy. I go inside and see Cal engrossed in a book on the couch. So I just quickly go into my room. I shut my door and walk over to my mirror. I look at myself, trying to see if anything is different. My eyes widen when I see well, my eyes. Instead of my normal electric blue, I have a gold ring around my pupil. As I look at my eyes I feel a sharp pain in my shoulder blades.

I grunt and wince in pain. I quickly take off my shirt and turn around. I see red marks on both my shoulder blades. The red marks are also raising up, as if somEthing is trying to come out. I furrow my eyebrows in confusion. I reach back and I rub my left shoulder, right on the bump. I gasp as my skin starts to rip. Blood starts to come out and drip down my back. "What?" I ask myself. All of a sudden I get a wave of pain.

I groan and kneel down on the ground, not used to this kind of pain. I take deep breaths and i try to calm down. But the pain gets worse and worse. Tears gather in the corners of my eyes. I don't know when, but i closed my eyes. I open my mouth to yell for Cal, But all that comes out is a small squeak. The pain gets worse and i begin to see black dots in my vision. I shake my head. But after a minute i can't hold it together anymore. I let the darkness take over and i pass out.

After what feels like hours i open my eyes and groan. I feel somthing feather touching my arm. I slowly sit up and look over to see what is touching me. I freeze and stare at my new fucking wings. "Uh, huh?" I ask myself as i get up. I walk over to my mirror. I have a pair of what looks like raven or crow wings. "...Cool." I say as i turn around. My back is covered in blood and my wings have blood on them as well. I sigh and look at what I'm wearing. A sports bra, its fine for a minute.

I quickly open my bedroom door and look out at Cal, who is sitting on the couch reading still. "Cal! Cal! I need your help." I yell at him. He looks at me and gets up and walks to my room. "Whats up?" He asks. I quickly grab his arm and i pull him into my room. "What's wrong?" He asks. "Look at me, and get your freaking out, out of the way." I tell him. He looks at me and freezes. "You.. Y-you. W-wing?" Cal says as his eyes widen. "One second." He says as he leaves the room and screams.