Part 11 REWRITTEN

Raven POV

Magnus nods and I hand them their dagger. They put it away while staring at me. "I have been sworn to secrecy by all the pantheon's underworld rules and the gods and goddess of death. If I could tell you all, without you dying. I would." I tell them. Magnus pulls out their dagger and glares at me. "But, I can and will point you all in the correct direction. If you figure it out by yourself. Then we will all be safe." I tell them.

"That could work." Xylo says. "Can you tell us tonight?" Inpu asks me. "Not tonight. I have used too much power and I am hella tired from running around all day. So, when you guys are ready. Find me and I'll tell you all what I can. Now I will take my leave. But, Magnus." I look at them. They look at me with a glare. "If you would like, you can stab me now." I tell them. "I honestly don't mind. I won't hold it against you." I tell them.

They pause and look at me and their dagger for a moment. After a few seconds, they put their dagger away. "What! So I get stabbed but she doesn't!" Xylo says as he throws his hands up in the air. "Goodnight you three. Please don't do anything too stupid." I tell them all as I walk out of the room. I go to my room. I shut my door and take off my shoes. I sit down on my bed and reach up to take my necklace off.

My eyes widen as it won't come off. I groan and flop back onto my bed. Suddenly something light falls onto my lap. I sit up and pick up the note and read it. '-Dear Raven, My daughter. If you get this note that means you have put on the necklace. It also means you have tried to take it off. But of course, you've found out that you can not take it off. Once you unlock all your powers and figure out who I am. Then and only then will you be able to take off the necklace. Have fun, and good luck, my daughter.-' The note ends.

"..This is gonna be fun. At least the necklace is pretty." I say as I get up and throw the paper away. I grab an oversized sweater that used to be Cal's. I stole it from him a year or so ago. I take off my pants and put on a pair of boxers, that I also stole from Cal. I yawn and I get into my bed and get under the blankets. I turn off my lamp and curl up into a ball. After a few minutes, darkness takes over. 

(ReWritting!!!!)Daughter Of The Egyptian Goddess Of Mysteryजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें