Part 21 REWRITTEN

Raven's POV

"Can I hug you?" I hear Cal ask me. I feel the bed dip down a little. He sat down on my bed. Why? He's mad at me. I messed up. Why does he want to hug me? After a minute arms wrap around my body. I jump and freeze up. After a moment I hug Cal back, right as he goes to let go of me. I hold on to him tightly. Sacred of what is going to happen. "I'm sorry." I tell him, my voce is small and shaky. "You have nothing to be sorry for." Cal tells me.

"I'm sorry. I over reacted. I should trust you more. I should have known you didn't want to go. I should have stayed close to you. I should have made sure you was okay. I promise I will try to not make you do stuff you don't want to." Cal tells me, his voice soft and calm. He rubs my back. I don't say anything. I try to bottl emy emotions back up. 

But I can't I jsut let out all the emotions i've held in for the past two years. Cal just hold onto me as I cry. He knows this is what i need. He starts to cry as well. His hold on my tightens as he cries. I know hes crying form making me cry. And he is letting all his emotions from the past few days out.

*FalashBack Over*

I don't remeber when I fell asleep. But all I know is I woke up alone and exhausted. Once I get dressed I put on my platform boots. I'm msuch smaller then other people. I want to be taller, so to do that I ahve to wear my boots. I stand up and grab my bag that I uassly take everwhere with me. I open the bag and pull out a big shaker jug. I sit the jug on my desk. I pull out a redbull, a green monster, a five hour energy shot, and a rockstar. I pour them all into the jug and mix it. I then drink some of it.