Part 10 REWRITTEN

Raven POV

"Here we are." Momiji says as we stop in front of a building. I groan as I look at it. "What?" Momiji asks me. "I walked past this building so many times." I tell them. Momiji laughs at me as I open the door and walk inside. Momiji follows me. I grab a peach and focus my energy into it. After a moment I hand it to Momiji. "Here you go!" I tell her. "Why thank you, oh. This is quite a bit of power." Momiji says with wide eyes.

I wave at Momiji as she leaves. I turn back to the food. I grab a plate and put some chicken and steak on it. Then I put some grapes and a baked potato on my plate. I grab a water bottle. I sit down at the table and slowly begin to eat the delicious-smelling food. I hum happily as the chicken and steak pretty much melt in my mouth. After I finish eating I get up and clean my plates. Then I explore the camp some more.

I yawn as I walk into the temple. I may have gotten lost as I was exploring. So now it is dark and I am ready to go to bed. But as I walk into the main area I see Magnus, Inpu, and a man all yelling at each other on the stairs. I watch as Inpu and Magnus run to their room as the man chases them. I groan as walk up the stairs after them all. I stand in the doorway as they all talk about a book. My eyes widen as I realize what the book is.

I think about it for a minute before I speak. "If your all speaking of the three books of the underworld. I would be very careful with them." I tell the three of them. "What do you mean? How do you know what we have?" Inpu asks me. "Their ours." Magnus says. "How do you know about the books?" The man asks me. "And who are you?" The stranger asks as he pulls out a sword.

"Put the fucking sword away. Yes, I know about the books. My name is Raven. And you are?" I ask him. "I am Xylo. Son of the Greek God of the Underworld Hades." Xylo tells me. I roll my eyes at him and look at the two books. I take a few steps into the room. "I know about the books. But I can't tell you three everything I know. If I do me and the three of you would be in a lot of danger." I tell them all.

"I will tell you all a little information. But I will not tell you everything I know. You have to figure out a lot on your own." Raven tells them all. I watch as Magnus steps from foot to foot before they come at me. Their dagger out and they go to stab me. I quickly grab their wrist and I take their dagger. "Please calm down. I will give your dagger back. But you must let me explain. And by the end. If you still want to. You can stab me." I tell them.