Part 14 REWRITTEN

Raven POV

I feel my body being gently shaken as I slowly wake up. "Good morning sleepy head." Cal tells me as he chuckles. I groan and stick my tongue out at him. I turn over and curl under the blankets. "No get up. I already got your clothes. And i got you breakfast." Cal tells me. I sit up and look at the large muffin on Cal's desk. I quickly get up, almost falling on my face as i do so. I grab the muffin and happily begin to eat it.

"Is that my sweater?" Cal asks me. "I thought I lost it a while ago." Cla says as he looks at me. "Mayyyybe." I tell him with a smirk. He groans and rolls his eyes. "I'm going to wait outside for you. Your clothes are on the chair. Get dressed." Cal tells me as he walks out. I nod even though he doesn't see it. The door shuts and i take the lat bite of my muffin. I smile when i see what Cal got me. He brought me my favorite shorts and fishnets.

He also brought me a dark blue crop top. And instead of my platform boots. He got me a normal pair of boots. I quickly get changed and look at myself in Cal's mirror. I smile and let my wings out of my skin. I spin around and fix my hair. After I'm ready I walk out into the common area, where Cal is at. "You have your wings again?" Cal asks. "Yep, I know how to let them out and make them disappear." I tell him. "I'm good I'm good." Cal says after he takes a few deep breaths.

I laugh and shake my head. We head outside and go to the beach. We sit down and lean on a tree. "Will you sing?" Cal asks me. I stay quiet for a moment. I start to sing. "Often I am upset. That I cannot fall in love but I guess. This avoids the stress of falling out of it. Are you tired of me yet? I'm a little sick right now but I swear. When I'm ready I will fly us out of here. I'll cut my hair. To make you stare. I'll hide my chest and I'll. Figure out a way to get us out of here. Turn off your porcelain face. I can't really think right now and this place. There's too many colours. Enough to drive all of us insane. Are you dead? Sometimes I think I'm dead. 'Cause I can feel ghosts and ghouls wrapping my head. But I don't wanna fall asleep just yet. My eyes went dark. I don't know where. My pupils are but I'll. Figure out a way to get us out of here. Get a load of this monster. He doesn't know how to communicate. His mind is in a different place. Will everybody please give him a little bit of space? Get a load of this trainwreck. His hair's a mess and he doesn't know who he is yet. But little do we know the stars. Welcome him with open arms. Oh. Time is. Slowly. Tracing his face. But strangely he feels at home in this place." I finish the song. (A\N; Song is 'This Is Home')