Chapter 66: Kidnapped?

Start from the beginning

Taehyung was looking down as he thought, but then he looked up at Tao with dark eyes,
"I wonder too." He replied making Tao shocked at that.

"I don't really mind that." Taehyung said smirking back at a surprised Tao.

(Jungkook didn't even realise he was holding a breath until he heard that

(Jungkook didn't even realise he was holding a breath until he heard that. He now had a little hope, Taehyung might have the camera with him already.)

Taehyung held the handle of the door and swung it open. He walked outside and Tao followed him.

("Wait what? So what happened after that?" Jungkook asked Daniel as the video ended there. But without saying anything Daniel changed the video to another camera outside the lounge.)

Taehyung looked down from the railing and smiled seeing Jungkook from upstairs. He was talking to Yoongi about something. They were still in the party but there were a few people but more police officers.

"He looks pretty cute smiling like that." Taehyung gritted his teeth and looked aside at Tao who was smirking at him again.

But even before Taehyung could reply to that,
"I wonder how would he look with lying in a pool of his own blood."

(Jungkook's eyes went teary as every single hope he had shattered right then and there. He knew it now, everything went down from there.)

Taehyung groaned and held Tao's collar in his fists and sneered at him,
"Say it again!" He roared at Tao who was still smirking.

"How would he look with a bullet, stuck in between in his eyes, I really wonde-" The man couldn't finish as he was rewarded with a strong punch to his jaw making him spit blood.

"I will kill you!" Taehyung growled as he went and landed another punch over Tao's face who just laughed at it.

"Go ahead kill me, then watch him die too." Tao said in between his gasps of pain.

Taehyung was about to land a punch when he heard that, he tensed,
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN?" He roared at Tao who was back to smirking again.

"Why not go have a look yourself?" Taehyung didn't waste a second and walked back to the railing and looked down. But everything looked fine.

He looked back at Tao, who was on phone with someone,
"Kill him in 1 minute." With that Tao ended the call.

Taehyung's eyes widened and he again looked down, that's when he saw the person. A person in police uniform but definitely suspicious. He was continuously looking at Jungkook and then at his phone as if ready to act.

Taehyung groaned and punched Tao in the face again, before he dashed from there and towards the stairs.

But before he could even take another step, Tao held his arm tightly,
"You think I would let you leave just like that? Funny." Tao said and tightly held Taehyung's arms. Taehyung of course pushed him away again but he held him again.