140

*Milan

IT'S MY MFN BIRTHDAY 🎉

Mom, Melody, and King called me at 6 this morning to tell me Happy Birthday! They told me they had a gift for me. And they were coming down to visit once we made it back. I went back to sleep.

I woke this morning to these dumb hoes jumping on the bed and hollering. I was ready to knock their heads off, but I decided to be nice. We had a private chef cook brunch for us. That food was sooooo fucking good. After brunch, we sat outside for a long time cuz it felt good outside. After, we all headed in to freshen up. I got into the shower and Zion got in with me. I got some quick birthday dick in the shower. We got out, wrapped a towel around me, and found myself some to put on. I put on a black body suit and some black distressed jean shorts which I left unbuttoned. I put on some black sandals. I put on my silver jewelry. I went back into the bathroom to fix my hair. I kept my middle part, did my eyebrows, did a lil highlight, and did my lip combo. I sprayed on my perfume and it was time for us to head out.

We finally made it and parked. We just wanted to walk around and look. We haven't really explored so today was the day.

We walked around for like 2 and a half hours before going to the beach. We walked there cuz it was literally right there. Once we got there, we got drinks and went to the water. I took off my shorts and walked in. I didn't do too much in the water cuz I needed my hair to be still laid for tonight. Music was playing and it felt good. I felt so amazing and alive at this moment.

We stayed for like an hour. We took like two shots and had another drink before leaving. We made it back to the house, I changed clothes, and we ended up knocking out.
________

We all woke up around 6. We were snacking as we started to get ready for dinner. We decided not to get too fancy cuz we were going clubbing after. I put an outfit together and laid it out. Zion wanted to take another shower. I wrapped my hair up and we got in the shower. We bathe twice before getting out. I did my makeup as Zion found her outfit and steamed my jeans cuz they got wrinkled in the suitcase.

I didn't do too much with the makeup. I switched to gold jewelry, but I only put on my bracelet that Zion bought and a few of the rings too. I let Zion pick out my perfume, I sprayed that on. I moisturized my body and Zion did my back. We both were done and headed out. Everyone was in the front and ready so we headed to the restaurant.

Zion was feeling all on me as I'm trying to record myself.

"Baby..." I said looking at her smiling

"Come here..." she said grabbing my neck

I pecked her lip and pulled away. She pulled me back and kissed me. I put my hand against her chest and looked at her. Her eyes were low.

"Did you drink before we left home??" I asked her in her ear

She just smiled while still looking at me. I laughed and shook my head. She was still grabbing me and kissing on me. I moved my hand down to her pants. She hadn't gotten hard yet.

We finally made it to the restaurant and got out. I grabbed her hand as we went in. We sat.

"How have you enjoyed your birthday so
far??" Red asked

"I have really enjoyed it honestly. You guys have made it the best. My favorite part so far was that Brunch..." I said

"Oh yes, bitch. That food was top tier..." Lani said

"I need to hire her to be my chef on a daily..." Crystal said making us laugh

We were talking and Zion's hand made its way to my thigh. I put my hand on top of hers and intertwined my fingers with hers. I looked at her and she looked at me.

"Calm down, behave. I gotcha tonight baby..." I said kissing the back of her hand
"I promise..."

She bit her lip and nodded.

"Zion you look high hoe..." Cam said

Zion just smiled and nodded.

"She's not high. She drink before we left..." I said "Now she's slightly tuned out and ready to rip my clothes off..."

"Look like we ain't going clubbing tonight..." Miles said

I chuckled.

"We will. I hope this food can sober her up..." I said looking at her

"It will..." she said nodding still smiling

"This bitch gone..." Cam said making us all laugh

The waiter came. We order drinks and I also got water with Zion. We needed her to sober up cuz I'm the one that's supposed to be fucked up.
We ordered our food. As we ate Zion started to sober up. Eyes weren't so low and she was talking more. Everybody was talking but Zion and I were in our own world. I was feeding her some of my food with a smile. She was looking in my eyes as she chewed.

"Is it good??" I asked looking at her

She nodded with a smile.

"Gimme kiss..." I said

She moved closer and I pecked her lips. I kissed her again. We pulled away and I heard, "They are so cute..."

I looked up and they were looking at us smiling.

"Y'all are some creeps..." I said making them laugh

"Y'all are so cute..." Red's girl said smiling

"Thank you..." I said

"I want some more baby..." Zion said

I fed her more and pecked her lips again. We talked and laughed as we ate. After eating, we left. We didn't have to pay, it was my birthday so the owner say it was on the house. It was sooo sweet. I thanked him.

We made it to the club. Somehow Miles got us in fast. He's the man. We got in and I headed straight to the bar. We ordered shots. Took 2 to the head, and headed to the dance floor.

_________
By the time the night ended, I was drunk, horny, and ready to get my woman back home.

_________By the time the night ended, I was drunk, horny, and ready to get my woman back home