130

*Milan

The day after tomar is our last day here. Tonight we decided to let Mom and Melody have a date night. We got King for the night.

Before they left, Melody ended up cooking us food. I told her I had it, but she insisted. Who am I to argue with that?😂

Anyways, we were eating at the table. Zion was feeding King and he kept playing and spitting out the rice. He was eating at first but then he started doing that.

"I guess he's full..." Zion said eating a spoonful full of rice

He reached his up to her mouth. She got a lil on his spoon and tried feeding him. He rubbed his hand ova his mouth cuz he didn't want it.

"Why is this lil boy playing with me??" Zion asked looking at me

I laughed and looked at him.

"You full??" I asked in a baby voice while rubbing his belly

He smiled and reached for me. I grabbed him and stood him up facing me.

"Why are you giving my woman a hard time??" I asked and he started laughing

We continued eating and he did a lil more before he started to spit it out again. Zion cleaned up as I went to wash him off for the night. After washing him off, I sat him on the floor in the front room and put on a cartoon. I went into the room we sleep in. I went to the bathroom, cleaned it up, and ran me a bath. I went into Mom and Melody's room to get some Epsom salt. I got the Epsom salt and ended up looking at the pictures in their room. After that, I left out and went to the front. I didn't see King so I assumed he was in the kitchen with Zion. I went into the kitchen and she turned to look at me. I didn't see King.

"Where is King??" I asked

"I thought he was with you..." she said

"I sat him on the couch..." I said turning around to look for him

We looked everywhere for him. I went into the room we slept in and I saw him in the bathroom. His ass got into the tub fully clothed.

"He's in here baby..." I said as he looked at me

I squatted down.

"King how the hell you got in here..." I said laughing

He did his lil scream while splashing water. Zion walked in.

"How did he get in there??" She said

"I don't know..." I said looking up at her
"I think he knows how to walk and shit. His ass just doesn't want us to know..."

"I bet he can..." she said

"I guess imma have to strip him and let him get in with me..." I said

"I'll take his clothes off. Go find him more clothes to put on, socks, and a pamper..." Zion said

"Okay..." I said before getting up

I went into his room to get what she said. I heard somebody enter the room. I turned and it was Zion with a naked baby in her arms.

"Came to get this..." she said smiling holding up 2 of his tub toys

I laughed and shook my head. I grabbed the rest of his stuff and went back. I sat his things on the bed and brung his drying-off towel into the bathroom. I gave it to Zion as I got outta my clothes. I got in behind him as he played with his toys with Zion. He was playing with her until he realized I was behind him. I tried turning around but slipped. His hair ended up wet and Zion made sure he didn't hit his head. He started crying.