70

*Milan

Yesterday was awful. After eating yesterday, I finally got the courage to look in the mirror and I had a blackened eye.

Today was grocery shopping day and I honestly didn't wanna go out. I would get my groceries delivered but they never bring back the correct shit. So I have to go get it myself.

I sat at my vanity and just looked at myself. I never been in this type of situation. I thought me leaving and coming back was going to be better. But shit has really gotten worse. It went from Zion not claiming to Titus keep putting his hands on me. I can't keep doing this.

I took out all my makeup to see how I was going to disguise this black eye. After like 30 minutes, I finally got it together. It was a bit visible but I only could see it cuz I knew it was there. I found some short jeans, a white shirt, and some slides. I put my hair down and fluffed it out. I did what needed before I left out. I got in my car and headed to the grocery store. After like 20 minutes, I finally pulled up. I found a parking spot, got out, and went in. I grabbed a basket and I started getting shit I needed.

I had been there for about 30 minutes already. I was scrolling down a isle tryna find a specific sauce I used. When Zion and I were something, I was always finding ways to make shit dairy free. One day I had made some pasta and it was amazing. So I was now searching for that exact sauce again. While looking for it, I heard some laughing so I look behind me down the isle. I seen Zion and Treasure down the isle laughing and Treasure ended up pecking her lips. I turned around and continued to look for that sauce. After a few, going back and forth through shit. I finally found it. I started grabbing some when I heard my name.

"Hey Milan..." I heard Treasure said

They made their way to the front of me.

"Wassup..." I said with a small smile

Zion was looking in my basket. Treasure was going to say some but Zion beat her to it.

"You have a lot of dairy free stuff in here..." she pointed out

"I mean after doing it for like 2 and a half months it kinda became a habit..." I said honestly

I've also noticed a change in the way I use the bathroom. It's just makes my digestive system okay.

"Making pasta??" She asked referring to the sauce that was in the basket

"Maybe not today but soon..." I said

"So, Milan are you lactose too??" Treasure asked

"No..." I said

"Why are there so many dairy free items in your basket??" She said

I looked at her for a second cuz why are you in my business.

"Cuz I changed the way I eat according to somebody, I've grown accustomed to some dairy free things so I still buy them..." I said
"Now I have to get back to grocery shopping..."

I went around them and went to another isle. While on the isle, I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I pulled it out to see a text from Zion.

Zion: what happened to your eye?

Me: what are you talking about??

I must didn't cover it good enough. FUCK!
It's prolly not noticeable she was just all in my face.

Zion: I seen your eye. That makeup is covering it pretty good, but I seen it.

Me: All of the sudden you care about me. Fuck off

I let out a sigh.

You didn't care about me when I was bearing your child, but now you wanna care.

I finished grocery shopping, got rung up, paid, and headed back home. What I used to hate about grocery shopping is the when I got home I had to make 100 trips back to the car, but now I have a lil foldable wagon thing and it helps a lot. I started putting the groceries in the wagon. Once I got done, I locked my car door, and I got on the elevator. I went up to the house, unlocked the door, and went in. I pulled that wagon in the house and went to the door to close.

Warning⚠️SA/Rape⚠️.
(Skip the rest of this chapter, if you can't read it)

Soon as I started closing the door, it was pushed open, and Titus came into view. He lifted up his arm and slapped me so hard, I fell to the ground. I held my face as I looked at him. He started walking towards me as I backed away until my back hit the back of the couch. I got up to run to my room but he caught me by my hair and pulled me back to the ground.

"Titus please..." I said looking at him

He bent down in my face and I went to kick him in his dick again but he caught my feet.

"Not this time bitch..." he said before pulling my feet

I kicked and scream for him to let me go but he kept pulling me. I held on to the door panel of my room until he stepped on my hand and I let go. I was now balling and screaming cuz I didn't know what he was going to do to me. I'm fighting and trying to get away but he's strong. He picked me up and threw me on the bed. I got up to run but he caught me and threw me back on the bed. I was screaming and fighting. He lifted my head up and he punched me in my nose. He started ripping off my pants off and I pleaded and cried for him to stop. I fought until I couldn't fight no more. He pinned me down down, I screamed, cried, fought, and pleaded but he continued. He didn't care that he was hurting me, he didn't care that I didn't want this, and he didn't care how he made me feel. I just sat there crying as he had his way with me. I did all I could to try to stop, but it wasn't any use.