106

*Zion

It's been 2 days and Milan is still at her old house. Every time I call her phone she don't answer, but she'll text. When I go over there, she barely say anything to me.

Today I decided to stop playing and give her what she wants.

She supposed to coming here to get some clothes so I decided to set up the house real nice for her. I started everything around 6, I had candles lit up and it was dim in the house. I ended up cooking and got 2 bottles of wine. I got her a bouquet of roses and her favorite chocolate with caramel in the inside.

When I got done with everything it was late 7. I took a quick shower, put on a white tee and some shirts. I sprayed on my cologne that she loves so much. Soon as I stepped out my room, I heard a door close, and I knew it was here. I heard her stick the key in the door and walk in. She looked up and looked at me. She closed the door and looked at the set up. I grabbed the roses off the table.

"These are for you..." I said giving her the flowers

She grabbed them with a smile.

"What's all this??" She asked looking at me

"Mostly an apology. I've been going too hard on you lately. With all the playing with you and leaving you frustrated, just with everything. I miss you and I'm sorry baby..." I said looking at her

"Ian know whether to believe you or not..." she said looking at me

"Would I do all this if I was joking??" I asked

"You play too much so I don't know..." she said smelling the flowers

"Wellll..." I said grabbing the flowers
"Let me show you instead..."

I sat the flowers down, grabbed her hand, and pulled her closer to me.

"You smell good..." she said softly

"Wore it just for you..." I said

I grabbed her face and made her look at me. I gently pulled her closer, and slowly started kissing her. We kissed for a bit before she pulled away.

"Zion ple—..." she started but I cut her off

"I'm not fucking with you baby..." I said

I picked her up as she looked at me.

"Come here..." I said

She grabbed my face and tongue kissed me. I gripped her ass and she moaned in my mouth. I took her to the kitchen and laid her on the kitchen table. I pulled away and started to undress her. Once I got her fully unclothed, I started kissing down her body until I got to the part of her that needed the most attention.

I decided to do no teasing or nothing.

I went straight in. Her moans instantly started to echo through the house. Her back arched as her hands gripped the end of the dining room table. She was naked as her body rode and fell with every moan that escaped her mouth. My tongue went faster as her legs opened wider. I felt her hand gripped my head and held it place. She started to grind against my tongue.

"Baby pleaseeee!!" She moaned as her back arched off the table

She held my head tighter scared that I was going to leave her on edge but I wasn't. I gripped her waist as my tongue continued. Her body shot up and started to shake as she came. I slid 2 fingers in her as she cursed in pleasure.

"Oh my g—..." she moaned softly before a deeper moan escaped her

I pumped my fingers in her slowly at a steady pace. I took her clit into my mouth and sucked on it viciously.