26

*Zion

I was in the garage finna get in the car. I looked at my phone and it was 1:43. Shid I might as well stay cuz it's almost 5. I closed my car door, locked it, and headed back to Milan's. I got there, opened the door with my key, and went in. She came out her room and looked at me.

"Bruhh I was finna say who the fuck coming in my house..." she said making me laugh 
"I thought you was gone??"

"What you said, it's already about to be 2. So imma stay..." I said looking at her

She ran up and jumped on me. I laughed as I held her and walked to her room.

"What you finna do??" I asked sitting down with her still in my arms

"Clean my bathroom and hop in the shower..." she said

"Go ahead. Let me know when you bout to shower so I can get in..." I said

"Okay..." she said pecking my lips as she got up

I took off my shirt, kicked off my shoes, and slid back on her bed. I grabbed the remote and put it on Fugget About it. I was watching that while she was cleaning her bathroom. She turned on the sink.

"BAABBYY!!" She yelled

I got up to see water was flowing from her sink at the bottom. I cut the water off, open the cable to see on one the pipes was cracked and loosened.

"You got some duck tape??" I asked looking up at her

She nodded while leaving to go get it. She came with it and handed it to me. I tighten the pipe back and put 2 layers duck tape on the crack.

"You need to get a maintenance man ova ASAP, cuz I don't know how long that gone hold..." I told her

"Okay..." she said

I helped get all her things from under there and dry them off. She sat them on her counter neatly while I dried out the water. Once we were done, she cut on the shower, and she got it. I was standing there decide if I wanted to get in. She haven't seen my full body. I know she know I have titties but she hasn't seen them.

"What's wrong??" She asked looking at me

I looked up at her and shook my head.

"You coming in??" She asked

"I don't know..." I said honestly

She got out and stood in front of me.

"Do you wanna get in??" I asked looking at her

"Yeah, but..." I started but stopped

"But what baby??" She asked

I looked at her without saying anything. She looked down and grabbed my pants. She unbuckled my pants and slid them down with my briefs. See made me step outta those and she went to grab my sports bra. I gently moved her hand and looked up at her.

"You don't want me to see you fully naked??" She asked looking at me

"It's just you haven't seen me fully naked. I don't have the normal man or woman body. I don't know Milan..." I said looking at her

"Zion you can be comfortable around me. You don't have to hide your body. I knew what you had when you first told me what your were. So you don't have to hid it from me..." she said

We looked at each other for a few minutes. She grabbed the end of my sports bra and I closed my eyes. She pulled it up and I felt the cool wind hit my nipples. I lifted my arms up and she slid it all the way off. I put my arms back down but my eyes were still closed. I felt her put her hand on my lower back and pull me closer. My titties were on hers. She placed a softly kiss on my neck and I opened my eyes. She was looking at me with a smile.

"It's nothing to be ashamed or afraid to show Zion..." she said softly

She pulled away, grabbed my hand, and pulled me into the shower with her. She put me in front of the water with her behind me. She came closer behind me and started rubbing over my stomach. She kissed the back of my neck twice.

"It's okay..." she said softly
"Okay..."

"Okay..." I said softly

We were quiet for a while as I relaxed.

"Can I touch them??" She asked softly

That kind surprised me so I didn't say anything.

"You don't have to, you can whenever your comfortable..." she said placing a kiss on my back

She laid her head on my back and hugged me. I grabbed her hand and placed them on my titties. I felt her smile against my back. I felt her squeezed and her fingers ran over my nipples and I held in the moan that was about to escape. My nipples are very sensitive and rubbing them would easily get me turned on.

She rubbed over them again and I let out a sigh.

"Oh..." she said softly

She started rubbing my nipples and I was biting my lips to suppress my moan.

"Let them out Baby. I know it feels good..." she said in my ear

I let out a moan and my head dropped on her shoulder. She kissed my neck and continued playing with my nipples.

"Mmm, something else wanna get rubbed..." she said in my ear

This woman is something serious I swear.

I looked down to see I was rock solid and standing at attention. I felt one hand leave my nipple and she grabbed my dick. She started stroking up and down my shaft as I groaned.

"Milan..." I moaned softly

"Hmm..." she answered as she pinched my nipple making me gasp.

Her hand started jerking me faster as moaned escaped my mouth. She kept going until I nutted. She stopped but was still massaging my nipples. She lifted me up and came in front of me. She bent down a little and opened her mouth. Before I could protest she took my nipple into her mouth making me throw my head back. She took my dick back into her hand and as she caressed it. Everything felt so fucking right right now. I opened myself up to her and she's making me feel so happy about it.

She continued stroking and sucking on my nipples until I nutted again. She popped my titty out her and came up to kiss me. I grabbed her face and kissed her harder. Once we pulled away, she smiled at me.

"How you feel??" She asked rubbing my back

"I feel great..." I said smiling

"I'm glad you do..." she said kissing my chest

We bath, got out, and got in the bed. Ended up sleeping naked cuz that's what Milan wanted to do.