100

*Milan

Zion and I had to get some to eat. My stomach was growling loud asf. We ate in the car and talked. After, we drove back to the hospital and went back up to the room. We went in to see Melody holding him and Mom sitting beside her smiling.

"Honey come meet your little brother..." Mom said waving me over

I walked beside her and looked at him.

"He's so handsome..." I said smiling

His eyes opened and he looked at me.

I smiled bigger.

"Can I hold him??" I asked

"Yes, but wash your hands first..." Melody said

I went to the sink and washed my hands. After I got done, I went back, and Mom handed him to me.

"Hi..." I said softly rubbing his hand with my fingers
"What's his name??"

"Messiah Love..." Mom said holding Melody's hand

"He looks like his name can be King..." I said looking at him

"Melody said the same name..." mom said laughing a lil

"That can be his nickname..." I said smiling and rocking him

I looked at the door where Zion was and seen her talking to the Max hoe. She was laughing while rubbing Zion's arm. As she laughed she went father up her arm.

"Hold him real quick mom..." I said said carefully giving him to her

"Milan..." Melody said cuz she knew

"So how long you've been growing your locs??" I heard her ask Zion

Before she touched them, I grabbed her wrist, and moved it from Zion.

"4 years..." I said before grabbing Zion by the ear and pulling her to the bathroom

I closed the door and locked it. I grabbed her by her neck and aggressively kissed her. She kissed back the same aggression. I gripped her neck harder and pushed her back making her pull away. I slid my free hand into her pants. I gripped her and she touched my arm. I looked up at her.

"This, right here..." I said gripping her harder and she gripped my arm
"It belongs to me..."

She nodded.

"Stop letting bitches think they can touch on and flirt with you around me..." I said as we looked in each other eyes
"Understand??"

She nodded.

"Words..." I said stroking her

"Yes..." she breathe out

"Now..." I said letting go of her neck and moving closer to her

I licked on her neck before biting down on it. She threw her head back as I felt her twitch in my hand.

"Who this belongs too??" I asked in her ear

She was breathing heaving in my ear. I went harder and she moaned.

"Who??" I asked

"It's yours..." she breath out

I moved my hand down and rubbed her tip with my thumb which made her shiver. I slid my hand out, licked her precum off my thumb, and smiled at her.

"I thought so..." I said before turning around to wash my hand

While washing my hand I felt her burning a hole in the back of my head. I washed my hand again before drying them. I was about to walk out the bathroom, but she grabbed my arm. I looked up at her and she had hornyness all over her face. I looked down at her pants and I smirked. She was hard as a rock.

"Finish this..." she said

I removed my arm out her grip.

"Do it yourself..." I said before leaving out

I went back to the room. Melissa and Maxi pad were in there.

"Where's Zion??" Macaroni asked

"Mind her business..." I said with a fake smile

I looked Melody and she was trying not to laugh. I went to sit at the edge of the bed.

"Where's Zion??" She asked lowly

"Bathroom..." I whispered

"You ain't kill her did you??" Mom asked

"No, not yet..." I said and we laughed

A few minutes later, Zion walked through the door. She walked to where I was, but kept her distance cuz she was mad.

"Zion come meet him..." Melody said

Zion walked closer so she was standing behind me.

"This is Messiah Love..." Melody said

"AKA King..." I said smiling

We stayed a lil longer. Maximum was tryna talk to Zion, but she wasn't giving her no talk. Every time she looked at me, I gave her a smirk cuz bitch back up.

I kissed Mom, Melody, and King bye. We left and headed home. I was talking to Zion, but she wasn't saying nun back. I guess she was still mad. We got home and got out. She unlocked the door and closed it in my face. I laughed before going in and locking it behind me.

"Why you being petty??" I asked looking at her

She ain't say nun but just went to the room and closed the door. I shook my head and went in leaving the door cracked. I went to the side she was facing and started taking off my clothes. I heard her turn around in bed. I took off everything but my thongs. I went into the bathroom making sure she can see me and bent over to get another bottle of body wash. I heard her groan before turning back the other way in the bed. I closed the door and took a shower. In like 30 minutes, I got out and wrapped a towel around myself.

I opened the door to see Zion pleasuring herself. Her hand was going up and down her glistening shaft as her head was thrown back. She let out a deep moan before nut shot outta her. She kept stroking as more shot out. I just stood there looking at her. She was breathing heavy as I got on the bed. I bent down and kissed her. My hand rubbed down her body and before I touched her, she grabbed my hand. She pulled away from me and looking at me.

"Don't touch me..." she said before pushing my hand back and getting up

She went to the bathroom and I smirked.

Let the games begin.