71

*Milan

It's been a hour since Titus had his way with me. I've been laying in bed not able to move. I felt so disgusted. I felt disappointed. I felt so betrayed. And most off I felt used.

I finally got the strength to get up and go to the shower. My body was sore and I was in pain. I cut my shower on and stepped in the shower. As I bath all the emotions ran through me making me break down. I slid down the wall until I was sitting in the bath and the water was just running on me. All I could do was cry. I felt useless and weak.

I've always been a good person. A loving person. A selfless person. All I'm asking is why me??

I cried until there were no more tears left to cry. By now the shower water was cold, but I took a shower anyways. I scrubbed and scrubbed and scrubbed. My skin was now red. No matter how much I scrubbed, I still felt disgusting. I couldn't scrub this feeling away. After a while, I finally got out and wrapped a towel around me. I slowly looked in the mirror. That black eyed was darker, my cheeks were bright red, and lip was busted. My nose was red and it was warm to the touch. It wasn't hurting tho.

I kept looking at myself just wondering how could my life come to this. I've never caused anyone any harm, I've never hurt anyone intentionally, and I'll never do anyone wrong. But look at all I've been getting.

I got up searching for my phone to call my mom but I couldn't find it. So I went to get my MacBook. I went to where I always put it and it was gone. I started searching everywhere for my things but I couldn't find them. He took my things so I couldn't call nobody. I started looking for my keys and they were nowhere to be found.

I went back to the room and found some clothes to put on. I slipped on one of Zion's big shirts I had, some shorts, and some socks. I went into the bathroom to put some ointment on my mouth. Once I got finished, I went to put the groceries away cuz I never had a chance to do it. After that, I grabbed some frozen veggies and put them on my eye for the swelling. I locked my door and I went back in my room, shutting the door. I slid under the covers with the veggies still on my eye.

______

I woke up to somebody tapping me. I opened my eyes to see Titus standing over me. He lifted his arm making me jump and flinched.

"Please..." I begged

"I'm trying to get those vegetables and put them back in the freezer..." he said looking at me

He grabbed them and left out the room. I let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding. I was still sleepy but I was not going to sleep knowing he was in the house. How the fuck did even get in here? Cuz I locked the door.

After getting some courage, I got up and went out to where he where.

"Titus can I have my phone..." I said making him turn around

"I don't have your phone..." he said

"I was looking for it before I went to sleep. I didn't see it anywhere. My phone, MacBook or keys..." I said

"MILAN I DON'T KNOW WHERE YOUR SHIT AT MANE!!" He yelled making me jump

I quickly nodded before going back into my room. I closed the door and sat at my vanity. I cut the light on and looked at myself.

I didn't even look like myself. I didn't feel like myself, hell I didn't even recognize myself.

My life has came to this. My eye is black and half closed. My lip is bust. I've also been taken advantage of.

I don't have my phone, my MacBook or keys. I just feel like I'm held hostage. I'm scared and I didn't know what to do.

The more I looked at myself the more tears appeared. My throat was burning from not trying to break down. Tears made there way down my face as my door opened. I quickly wiped my eyes before Titus came from behind the door. He looked up at me as I looked up at him.

"Milan..." he said as I looked away from him

"Yeah..." I answered

"You wanna go get food??" He asked

"No I'm fine. I don't wanna go out with my face looking like this..." I said honestly

"Put some makeup on it. Ain't that's your specialty..." he said laughing

"Makeup isn't a good coverage. It's still noticeable Titus..." I said

"Maybe if you stop being a BITCH AND LISTEN maybe your face will look normal..." he said

It was quiet cuz ion wanna say anything that making it go left.

"Well since you don't wanna go out. I'll invited some people here and you can cook for us..." he said

"I don't want anybody to see my face like
this..." I said looking at him

He grabbed me by my shirt.

"It wasn't a question Milan..." he said in my face

He had this look in his eyes and I was afraid.

"Okay..." I said softly

"What??" He asked pulling my shirt harder

"Okay I'll do it..." I said looking at him

"You didn't have a choice..." he said letting my shirt go

"Can you tell them to come after I get done please??" I asked playing with my fingers

"Whatever Milan..." he said walking out my room

I took a deep breath. I just felt so boxed in and stuffed. It's like I couldn't breath. I felt so helpless.
_______

After I got myself together, I got up and went to the kitchen.

"What do you want me to cook??" I asked from the kitchen

"Whatever your heart desire..." he said

My heart didn't desire anything. Other than getting far way from you and never looking back. My heart desires for you to get back everything you've done to me.
____

I decided on cooking chicken quesadillas cuz I didn't wanna cook anything to big. I finally finished and I told him. I grabbed 4, I grabbed my big drink, and went in my room. I closed my door. I went out to the balcony and ate my food.