Chapter 32: Bikini

*GREY'S POV*

I hate myself.

I snapped at her. I fucked up big time. She'll probably never talk to me again and I don't blame her.

I wish i was good enough for her. I wish i was like the others. The boys are all so soft and kind. They are so easy to love. I wish i was like that.

I lean my arms on the pool ledge resting my head on my fore-arms. I let tears trickle down my cheeks.

What the fuck is wrong with me? Why do i keep fucking crying.

I hear the sound of water moving and i look up seeing Lola walking into the water slowly.

I look away from her to contain my tears.

It's my fault. I don't deserve to cry.

"Grey." Lola whispers as she reaches me. I stay silent unable to talk without sobbing.

She softly grabs my chin and twists my head towards her.

Mistake.

"Please don't go." I whisper.

"I'm not going anywhere."

Tears stream down my cheeks joining the water in the pool making small splashes.

"You are good enough for me Grey. I love you and i wouldn't be where i am without you."

"Bu-"

"No. Listen to me. I wouldn't be with you if you didn't treat me how i wanted, i wouldn't be with you if you weren't you. Your so kind, sweet, caring, considerate, funny, handsome. I love you and i wish you could realise your enough for me. Your it for me. I don't want anyone else but you."

"I'm sorry." I hiccup leaning down burrying my face into her neck. She wraps her arms around my back rubbing it as i cry.

I've never been so venerable.

"I love you so much. Your the best thing that ever happened to me." I sob.

"I love you, Grey. Very much."

"I'm sorry i snapped at you. I was just angry, it's no excuse, fuck. I'm so sorry."

"Shhh, it's okay. I knew you were and i overstepped."

"Im sorry i ruined your holiday."

"No more sorrys, i forgive you, okay? You didn't ruin my holiday."

"Okay."

I continue sobbing pulling her closer to me.

"Your okay." Lola softly whispers sweet nothings which only makes me cry even more at how much i love and need her.

I take deep breaths breathing in her scent as i calm down.

I softly pick her up and slide her onto the pool ledge rubbing her thighs looking into those gorgeous brown eyes.

"You okay?" She whispers softly rubbing my chest.