Chapter 2: Comfy butt chair

*VIOLA'S POV*

I sit in the uber staring out the window. I watch as it goes from the green covered, farmers-market type of town to the more city-like part of town.

The buildings get taller, the streets get busier, the world becomes dark secluded by the buildings.

"Your here, sweetie." My drivers looks at me through the revision mirror.

"Thank you." I smile giving her the cash i got from the atm.

I step out the car on the curb and watch as she drives off. Leaving me alone.

I feel my anxiety creep in but i try my best to push it away, ignoring the pit in my stomach.

I throw my coffee cup into the bin and walk into the building. I stop as i see the elevator, the stairs beside them.

The place is a full marble black and white with a big black front desk.

Pleople wearing suits rushing around.

I walk up the stairs to the third floor Leah told me to go too.

It's exhausting walking up the stairs but way better than the elevator. I hate elevators.

I walk onto the floor and through a big set of black doors that are sort of familiar to me.

I spot a big black front desk, no one behind it. There is doors either side of it, probably the boss's office.

I read the sign on the door closest to me.

'Bathroom'

I walk around the desk to the other door.

'Grey Everest's Office'

I take a deep breath and knock on the door.

"Enter." His voice rumbles from the inside.

I twist the door-knob and enter his office. I look around and see again, a desk. There is books everywhere and lots of paper work. Big windows spread across one wall as it looks over the city. It's amazing.

A big black chair is situated behind it the desk. A figure sitting there typing on his computer.

"Mr. Everest." I keep my voice confident and walk towards the desk standing opposite him.

I get a whiff of his cologne.

Wait a min-

He snaps his head up to me. My mouth gapes open slightly.

It's the mystery-man from the coffee shop this morning.

In his office light i can see him better. He has deep brown hair and tan glowing skin. Four gold rings wrap around his fingers a glimmer of gold coming from the chain around his neck. His hand has small tattoo's, i assume running up his arms.

Wow.

I clear my throat to stop myself from staring any longer.