Chapter 13: Greyson

*GREY'S POV*

"Grey." Lola whispers as we lay in bed.

"Hm."

"Can we go to the farmers market this morning?"

"Hm."

"Is that a yes or a no?"

"Yes." I whisper finally opening my eyes looking at a smiling Lola making me smile.

I grip her tighter never wanting to let go. I love that this entire two weeks she's slept in my bed with me as we cuddle.

I'm trying so hard to be good for her. Good enough for her. I hope she sees how much i like her. But if she doesn't, i'll keep proving it to her.

"Let's get up." She tries to wiggle out my grip.

"Grey, let me go. We're going to be late."

I let out a grunt letting go of her rolling over laying my face on my pillow.

"Get up, Greyson."

"My name isn't Greyson."

"What else am i meant to call you when your being stubborn?"

"I'm not being stubborn."

"Get out of bed then."

"No."

"See, stubborn."

I sigh and pull the covers off me and get out of bed. Lola giggles before walking to the bathroom to get ready.

I pull on a black shirt and black pants adding my chain and rings as usual. I walk into the bathroom where Lola is braiding her hair. I brush my own and add gel in it before watching Lola braid hers.

"I can feel you staring." She smiles at me through the mirror. I just smirk looking at her.

~~

We step out the car as there is tables and tents up around at the farmers market.

Lola giggles as she grabs my hand and we walk through all the stalls.

"You know i love daisy's. They are just such a cute dainty flower. I love sunflowers more when they are in the garden but i just love a bunch of daisy's too if that makes sen- omg popcorn! Grey let's get popcorn!"

"It's 9am."

"Can't you just smell how go- omg a donut!Nevermind, i want a donut."

I shake my head with a small smile as i walk us over to the donut stand.

"Cinnamon donut." I say throwing an $100 dollar note on the table. The guy hands over the donut to Lola and she giggles taking a bite.

She's so adorable.

"Do you want a bite?" She smiles at me as there is cinnamon all around her mouth, on her nose and somehow on her fucking forehead.

"You eat it, darling."

"If you say so." She shrugs taking another bite. I just smile gripping her hand tighter.

"My legs hurt." She whines. I sigh walking over to the more empty area of grass where we sit and she eats.

I lay down on the grass leaning my weight on my elbow as i face Lola just smiling at her.

She smiles as she picks daisy's and ties them all together. She slowly wraps them around my wrist and finishes it making a bracelet.

"Now you have a daisy bracelet." She smiles laying down next to me. I smile leaning down kissing her forehead.

"I love it." I whisper.

"I'm so sad i have to move back out today." Her eyes soften looking at me.

"We'll still see eachother."

"You promise?"

"I promise, angel."

"Okay."

We finish up at the stalls before walking back to the car.

I watch as Lola giggles placing raspberries on the tips of her fingers.

"Grey look, raspberry fingers!" She twinkles them at me as i drive her back to her home. Not mine.

I look at her than back at her fingers. I open my mouth and wrap my lips around the ends of her fingers eating off the raspberry.

Her face turns bright red, basically the colour of the raspberry. I glance at her with a small smirk before doing the same to her other four fingers, leaving five for her.

"Tasty?" She smiles shoving a berry in her mouth. I nod smirking.

I pull up outside her house sadly.

I really don't want her to leave.

"Thank you for letting me stay with you. I've had a lot of fun."

"Me too, darling."

"I-i'll see you soon."

"Tomorrow."

"Okay."

I kiss her forehead before she gets out the car. I make sure she gets inside, greeted by her grandparents before i drive home.

I walk back in to my empty home. It doesn't feel like home anymore. It feels like a house.

Dug comes rushing over but slows down when he sees me alone.

"Don't like me anymore, buddy." I mumble. He perks back up sitting infront of me wagging his tail. I smile patting him.

I feel so empty. I just want Lola back.

 I just want Lola back

Simp