Chapter 3: Croissant

*GREY'S POV*

I'm not really sure what i'm doing. But here i am walking into Betty's Bakery.

I spot my little Lola handing a plate to an elderly couple.

"I hope you have a fantastic day Mr and Mrs Woods." She smiles.

"Thanks, sweetie."

Lola turns around and jumps when she sees me standing there. A smile quickly spreads her lips as her cheeks turn pink.

"Hi Grey."

"Goodmorning, Lola."

She walks around the counter and i walk towards it standing opposite her.

"What can i get you?"

I forgot about that.

"Just a croissant."

"Choclate, ham and cheese, ham cheese and tomato or plain."

"Ham, cheese and tomato."

She nods typing on the computer.

"Please." I add.

Fuck i'm a dick.

My jaw clenches as i watch her open the glass food case bending down pulling out my croissant and putting it in the sandwhich press.

She turns to me with a smile, as usual.

"Did you come here because of my recommendation?"

"Sure."

"Cool."

She turns around taking a deep breath before getting out my croissant.

"Eat here or take away?"

"Take away."

"Mhm."

She wiggles her hips slightly as she wraps up my order. She grabs a marker and writes before turning around handing it to me.

"Have a nice day."

"You too, Lola." I nod before turning around and leaving the store in a much better mood after seeing her.

I look at my croissant. Writen on it is 'Hi Grey! I hope you have a good day at work'

My heart speeds up my neck getting hot.

Goddamn it, fuck how does she already have such an affect on me. I've known her barely two days.

I step into my black Colorado pick-up truck i recently bought and begin driving to work eating at the same time.

I walk into the building people instantly look at me before getting back to their work.

"Hi sir." The front-desk lady smiles at me. Is it bad i forgot her name?

I walk into the elevator and press my floor. I push open the big black doors leading to my office foyer.