Chapter 29: Hard

*VIOLA'S POV*

I'm sitting on Grey's lap as he works at the office. I fiddle with the colourful ball of bands when there's a knock on the door.

"Enter."

The door opens Noah coming in.

"Hello, Grey, Viola." He dips his head at me with a nod which i return smiling.

"What do you want?" Grey leans back in his chair wrapping both his arms around my waist.

"I wanted to remind you about the charity ball tomorrow."

"Fuck, that's tomorrow?"

"Yep."

"Do i have to go?"

"Your the boss and the publisher. I think they expect you."

He lets out a groan.

"What's going on?" I question.

"Remember that children's book we published recently?" Noah looks at me and i nod.

"Grey put in a bunch of copies to the children's hospital and gave them a heap of money and because he did that now there's this massive ball the hospital is throwing to thank the company and shit. It's boring."

"That's so nice of you, Grey." I smile turning my head to him.

"I am very nice."

Noah chokes out a laugh making Grey glare at him.

"Uh anyway that's all i wanted to say. Bye." Noah mutters before leaving.

"I've guess we have to go shopping."

~~

Me and Grey walk into the ball together wearing our finest outfits that we bought.

my dress (minus gloves)^^

I look in the room as all the ladies wear beautiful dresses.

What if they think mine is bad?

"You look beautiful. Don't compare." Grey whispers in my ear as we are directed to a table.

"Thank you." I smile at him.

All the men wear very fancy suits. I like Grey's the best. He looks so handsome.

I may be bias but hey, whatever.