Chapter 20: Snails

*GREY'S POV*

I pull my shirt over my head chucking it on the couch, walking outside into my shed to grab my ride-on lawn mower.

I could hire someone to do it but i seriously can not be fucked talking to another idiot.

I hop on and begin driving the little thing along the grass, my legs crammed in the small space.

I hear the sound of a bell and i look up seeing Viola riding her bike past. She gets off and walks over to me, i turn off the mower the noise stopping.

"What are you doing?" Lola asks giving me a peck on the lips.

"Lawn mowing."

"Can i help?"

"Do you know how to use a ride-on mower?"

"No."

She giggles as i pick her up and spread my legs, placing her on the edge of the seat infront of me.

I slowly wrap my hands on her thighs as she leans her body into my touch.

"You use that to steer, and that to start and that to stop. It's pretty bori-."

She clicks the key over and starts the thing. I smile leaning my head on her shoulder.

"Slowly press your foot down on the pedal."

She does as i say and we begin moving. I softly kiss her neck.

She's so hot i could fuck her right here but she's so adorable at the same time all i want to do is cuddle her. She drives me crazy.

"I can't concentrate when you do that." She huffs.

"Do what?"

"Kiss me there."

"Oh yeah?" I kiss her neck more making her giggle. I continue leaving kisses just to hear her laugh.

"Seriously i'll crash this thing." She laughs turning a corner as we reach the end of the grass.

I chuckle before she quickly slams on the break and turns it off.

"What's wrong?"

"Have you seen the movie Turbo?"

"No?"

"It's about snails a-and they run away from the lawn mower but some get crushed."

"Okay?"

"We're crushing the snails Grey!"

"I had the mower on for a while to warn them. They had time to escape."

"You did?"

"Mhm."

"Okay then."

She starts the mower back up again and begins driving.

Oh this girl.

"I'm tired." She whispers taking her hands off the wheel. I quickly put my hands on the wheel steering.

"You can go inside." I kiss her neck again.

"I'm okay out here."

"Alright." I chuckle putting one hand back on her soft thigh the other on the wheel.

"I should get you a cowboy hat."

"I don't need a cowboy hat."

"But you would look cute in one."

"No."

"I'm buying you one."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

I sigh pulling $100 dollars out my pocket and then sliding it into the top of her dress.

"Buy what you want with it."

"I don't need it." She pulls it out pointing it back to me. I take it and shove it down in her bra.

"No, Grey."

"Yes, Lola."

She sighs resting her head on my shoulder giving me more access to her neck.

I softly kiss her neck before sucking on it, focusing on driving.

Lola let's out a gasp at my actions.

"Okay?" I whisper.

"Okay."

I suck on her neck more leaving hickeys.

Fuck.

She's so gorgeous.

Did he just lie to her about the snails 😧