Chapter 12: Third boobie

*VIOLA'S POV*

My chest hurts and it's very swollen.

The only thing i can wear is my bra because everything else digs into it. It's basically a third boobie, but very sore.

I wear my bra and jeans and go downstairs where Grey is cooking breakfast.

He looks at me and his eyes zone in on my chest making my cheeks heat up. His eyes drag down my body before he clears his throat looking away.

I mean he could stare all day if i wanted, i don't mind. As long as i get to stare at him. Shirtless.

"Are you hungry?" He asks as he moves around the kitchen almost frantically.

"Yes please."

He grabs a spatula out the draw, puts it back.

Goes to the stove and looks around for tongs to flip the bread he put in the pan instead of the toaster. He goes to the sink and finds his tongs he put there minutes ago.

Jeeze is he like broken?

After a few frantic minutes he hands me a plate of eggs on toast and a bag of ice. I place the ice over my chest.

I sit at the bar stool and begin scoffing down my eggs. Dug sits next to me with the saddest face.

"Don't even think about feeding him." Grey rumbles from infront of me. I look across the bench with a small smile.

"But he's hungry."

"He just had breakfast. He eats three times a day, he's already fat."

I gasp.

"Your so mean to your doggy."

"You can't tell me he isn't fat."

"He is not fat. He is fluffy."

"Fat."

"Fluffy."

"Fat."

"Fluffy." I narrow my eyes at him. He sighs rolling his eyes.

I smile feeding him a peice of egg which makes him wag his tail.

He's such a cutie. So is Grey.

"What are your plans for the day?" I smile back at Grey as he leans against the counter watching me.

"I'm free all day. What are you doing?"

"I was going to visit my parents but i can go another day if you w-wanted to hang out."

"I'll come with you, see my mum. The we can go out afterwards if your up for it."

"That sounds nice."

I finish eating before going upstairs getting ready.