Chapter 7: Blondie

*VIOLA'S POV*

I walk into Grey's building in a happier mood. I made pancakes for breakfast after my grandparents left and i feel amazing.

I walk up the stairs and push open the doors. There's a new girl behind the desk.

"Hello. Your very pretty. Do you like working here?" I smile.

"It's fine? What are you doing here?"

"I'm here to see Grey."

She presses the intercom.

"Boss, someone is here to see you."

"Who?"

"Uh blondie, talks a l-"

"Come in, Lola."

I smile walking over to his door pushing it open. His eyes lock with mine as i walk towards his desk making me nervous.

"You don't have to ask to come in."

"But what if your in a very important meeting or like have a girl in here. Oh my god, have you had sex in here?"

"I've never had sex, Lola."

"Never ever?"

He shakes his head.

Holy mumma..

"Why are you so good looking then?" I blurt before quickly slapping my hand over my mouth.

His lips form a smirk as he shakes his head slightly.

"I- uhm i'm sorry i dropped by unannounced. I j-just missed you." The last two words come out as a whisper.

"I missed you too." He smiles gently making me feel less nervous.

"I'm going to go to the bathroom." I smile before getting up and walking out his office around the desk and to the other door where the bathroom is, i ignore the glare from the new desk lady.

I hum to myself as i do my buisness. The bathroom is so clean. It smells like lavender, personally a favourite scent of mine.

I wash my hands and go back to Grey's office. He isn't in there.

Did he get abducted by aliens?

I turn around and bump into a chest.

"Ouch." I rub my forehead.

"Sorry." Grey chuckles.

"You should work out less so when people run into you it doesn't hurt them." I frown.

"I'll be sure to do that."

"Great." I smile turning back around and walking into his office.

I then remember what my grandparents said a few nights back.

~~

"You should invite your friend over." Gran smiles.