Chapter 9: Elevator

*VIOLA'S POV*

Me, Grey and Dug are watching tv at night when Grey's phone rings.

He grabs it out his pocket and walks into the kitchen. I hear him cussing.

"I hate people." He grumbles walking back in sliding his phone in his pocket.

"What's wrong?"

"I have to go into work for a little, some fucking author lost a copy of a book and needs this stupid fucking thing." He rubs his temples.

I get up and walk towards him.

"I'll come with you." I smile.

"Yeah?"

"Yep. And then we can come back here to bed."

"Alright."

~~

Me and Grey enter the bottom story of the publishing building. It's completely empty, no one around.

He slowly puts his hand on the small of my back leading me to the elevator. Oh no.

My body tenses as i breath deeply walking with Grey.

"You okay?" He looks down at me.

Tell him.

No, he'll think your a murder.

I lightly smile nodding my head at him. A muscle in his jaw jumps but he nods.

We walk into the elevator and he presses floor three. We start moving and it shutters slightly.

"No." I choke out a sob gripping the railing behind me.

"Lola, hey what's wrong?" Grey comes towards me cupping my cheeks wiping my tears.

"I want to get off." I sob.

"Shh, it's okay." He wraps his arms around my waist leaning me into his chest. I stand on my tippy toes wrapping my arms around his neck and digging my head into it as i cry.

"I don't like it."

"I know. I'm sorry. I'm sorry." His arms rub my back up and down.

"It's not your fault." I cry.

I hear a ding of the elavator but that's the last thing i care about when Grey picks me up and wraps my legs around his waist.

I continue sobbing into him as he walks out the elevator and into his office. He slowly sits down on his small black leather couch.

My legs straddle his waist as i snuggle further into his neck smelling him.

"Your okay. It's just me." He whispers soothingly.

My hands find their way to his gold chain and i begin playing with it to calm my nerves.

"Good girl. Just keep breathing."