Chapter 4: Cry

*VIOLA'S POV*

I look in the mirror with a smile at my outfit as i tuck my hair behind my ears.

my fit^^

my fit^^

"Lola! Breakfast time." My grandma calls from downstairs.

I quickly rush down where a bowl of yogurt and strawberries are together.

"Thanks gram." I give her a tight hug.

"Me and Grandpa are going for our morning walk and then bingo. We'll be back for dinner." She kisses my cheek.

"Bye. Love you."

"Love you too."

I quickly finish my breakfast and put my bowl in the sink before hopping on my bike and riding the short 5 minutes to see my parents.

I climb off my bike and kick the stand out resting it. I open the gate to the graveyard as tears fill my eyes.

I'm not even there yet.

I walk down the long paved path to the back of the big fielded area.

I take a left before i get down onto my knees and sit on my bum picking at the grass on the ground.

I read the signs on the grave.

'Dahlia Einstein'

'Adam Einstein'

"Hi mum, dad." I whisper letting a tear roll down my cheek.

"I miss you. I think about you all the time. The things we would be doing together."

~~

"Lola, you need to get out of here." My mum yells as her and dad are opposite me. Fire seperating us.

"I can't leave you." I cry.

"You've got your whole life to live. The house is burning down. We won't make it in time." My dad says.

"I can't do it." I sob.

"Viola, baby. We love you so much." My mum's voice rings through my ear. A crash bangs next to me as the roof begins to cave in.

"It's all we want Viola. Get out of here."

I muster up all the strength i have and leave my burning house. My parents and dog still inside.