Chapter 133

"Wait what?" Samuel said, being the first to talk after a minute of absolute silence. Willow put her hand on Samuel's arm, but he put his arm away. "What is going on here? What?" He said. I looked away from Eddie now, whom was looking down at the floor, his arms on his legs and his fists balled, trying to breathe, trying to figure out how he was going to do all of this. How on earth he will be able to get out of this. 

I decided to look at how everyone would respond to this news, to this fucking betrayal. Eric was staring at Eddie, his mouth open, he was pale, he looked like he was just as betrayed as I was, he didn't know. Of course he didn't know. Christian was staring at the floor with a smirk on his face and he was shaking this head while playing with his ring and taking breaths. I saw Leila staring at Danny, her hands were shaking. Danny was staring at Eddie with a fury that I had never seen before in my life, ever. This was bigger than- she was betrayed, he had used Lottie's name, he had betrayed her, everyone here. Willow looked at Danny now, and Samuel was staring at Eddie with complete shock. Elijah had currently stood up and was walking towards Danny, to probably calm her down. He was pale, but there was an anger in his eyes too. Naomi had her hand in front of her mouth with tears in her eyes. Mateo was biting his top lip as he looked at Lucas, and Lucas? Lucas looked like Oliver- he was furious, his face was red and his hands were shaking. Christopher was looking at Lucas well and he had his pokerface on. Daniel was looking at Olivia with worry, as Olivia was pale and staring ahead, trying to process this news. Luther? Luther was looking sideways at the two people I was most curious about.

Oliver and Matthew were sitting next to one another and they both scared me with how they looked. Oliver was seated up now, his elbows on his knees, his hands intertwined and his head on those hands and the look in his eyes; it was worse than what I had seen in Gotar. But that didn't scare me, it was how Matthew looked. It reminded me of the Queens court that we had done years ago, he was ready to play a game, a game with Eddie. He was a king now, not a brother anymore. Any sense of humanity was lost in his eyes.

"Ok. Wait." Eric said.

"We're not waiting." Oliver said to Eric, as if he knew what Eric was referring too. "You can't defend him."

"I'm not. But I just." Eric said looking at Eddie and I saw a panic in Eric that I had never seen before and I frowned at that. "I just, I- my body and his body." He said as he looked back at Oliver and I suddenly realised what Eric was referring to. Their bodies were basically interlinked, they could feel each others physical pain. If Eddie was tortured; Eric would feel every single thing, he would feel agony for the rest of Eddie's existence in Gotar. Was that what they were thinking of doing? What?

"You'll just have to suffer through that." Oliver said coolly and everyone was staring at Oliver now and I looked at him for a couple of seconds before I realised what they were hinting at.

"No." I said shaking my head right away looking at Oliver and Oliver looked at me.

"What? You think he'll get away with this?" Oliver snarled towards me in that voice that went through my bones. "You think we'll let him get away with this?"

"What did I fucking do to you?" Eddie then yelled standing up pointing towards Oliver. "What do you have to do with this? Why don't you just fucking mind your own business for once and care for your wife, instead of worrying about my wife, about my fucking marriage!" Eddie yelled and Oliver then slowly stood up, there was a table between them, but even then you could feel the tension. "You don't scare me Oliver, you never scared me, I don't give a fuck how tall and big you are. You should mind your own fucking business and let us deal with this as a married couple instead of always butting into ours. What is your problem? Why are you so fucking hellbent on always being around? Why do you care so fucking much? Are you so fucking bitter that you weren't born as King of Locatlie that you're going to do everything you can to try to butt yourself into our lives? You're a spare, no you're even beneath that, you're nothing. Who fucking died and made you King?"