Chapter 111

"They're pregnant, isn't that amazing Matty?" I said with the biggest smile ever and he nodded looking at me with a huge smile on his face. "That baby is going to be fucking stunning."

"So fucking stunning" He joked and I laughed at that as I then decided to put my hair in two inverted braids of sorts so I could put on a brown wig with the exact same hairdo and he chuckled looking at me. I was wearing a pair of white pants and a white bra top and I put on my mask for the night. He was wearing white jeans and a simple t shirt and he put his mask on and I gave him a peck.

We walked down towards the hallway and a lot of people were already standing there and I smiled very widely as I slapped Eric's bum, and when the guy turned around it was Eddie and I burst out into laughter as he stared at me shocked.

"Fuck, sorry, you were just standing just like Eric." I said "And you have a fake beard so you know, you can't blame me." I said and Eddie shook his head as he had his arms around Kim. I saw that Samuel and Elijah were standing to the side, and staring at this in interest. "They had the security briefing then?"

"They did." Eddie said and I nodded as everyone started to walk out and I decided to walk next to Elijah and Samuel.

"Eddie was attacked over a year ago, was in a coma for three months. He has amnesia and thought he woke up three months after he was made king." I said calmly looking at them and they both were staring at me. "He doesn't remember me, or our wedding, he knows that we are married, he knows that you know, we're supposed to be a couple. But in Seglusa's eyes we're still married, but I have given him free reign to pursue whatever he wants to do." I said and they were silent for a very long time.

"That is very brave and strong of you, my queen. I can see the love you have for him in your eyes, and being willing to let him go." Elijah said and I stared at him with a small smile and I nodded.

"It sucks. But I just want him to be happy and one day he'll realise that I'm the one for him and after that I'll see." I replied. "But that's why we're a bit distant. We used to fight a lot, well, during that trip a month ago we had an explosive fight, so now we sometimes still make snark comments to one another, but we've agreed to let it go and just let us live." I said and Samuel stared at me with a small smile although I could see sadness in his eyes. "You look sad?"

"You lost one husband during the war, and then you practically lose another one. I just feel for you, my queen."

"You both can call me Kitty." I said with a small smile. "And tonight during the festival it's Kat. I don't know if they told you the code names we use?" I asked and they nodded.

"Not yours though, my-Kat." Samuel said and I laughed at that and I nodded as he then told me a bit about his tribe and about how things went in his tribe and it was so fucking interesting to hear how the names were made and stuff like that. We walked for about three miles, and I luckily was wearing sneakers so it wasn't that bad. I loved hearing his stories, and I loved Elijah's input. They were really interesting.

We arrived at a club that Willow wanted to go in, or 'Lola' now, and I walked in with her and I smiled as she right away started to dance with Leila, as they were hugging and laughing and I saw that Samuel smiled at that. The song was very uptempo and it just had the most amazing vibes. 

"Can I have the honour of a dance, my Kat." He said and I laughed at that and I nodded as Samuel handed out his hand and I grabbed it and I danced with him a bit and I laughed very loudly with him as he moved in the 'classical' sort of African dance that I thought and he taught me a bit and it was a lot of fun. I loved dancing with him and he was really funny, and very kind and respectful. After a while Willow walked up. "You're not stealing my man, are you?" She said as she stood in front fo him and he put his arms around her, hugging her from the back.