Epilogue

Almira's pov'

Almira's pov'

I giggle seeing him throw his four year old son in the air and catching him in his arms again, making him giggle out loud.

He was running around in the backyard while trying to fix something in his motorcycle and playing with Wesley which he did more then working.

He loves him so much, he couldn't live without him and I couldn't live without both of them, they make my day beautiful. They're my whole life.

Hayden notices me leaning against the door frame and watching them so he starts racing Wesley to me. I laugh and hold my hands out for him to grab first and Hayden acts like he can't run any faster so Wes can come to me first. He's such a good dad.

"Ohhh your son beat you." I teas Hayden and then wink at him, thanking him for taking such good care of and trying to make our son happy any chance he gets.

"Isn't he? I can't catch up." He finally approaches us while fake heaving to make it seem realistic. I giggle and hug his shirtless torso.
He's gotten taller...or have I gotten shorter.

"Oop carful mama." He wrapped his arms around my waist and held me carefully as my stomach was getting bigger and he didn't want to hurt me.
"This little princess growing way too fast huh?" He said before bending down and kissing the top of my belly. I'm seven months pregnant and little baby girl has gotten big Indeed.

"She's kicking a lot today." I nod and rub my belly. Hayden straightens back up and kisses my lips before looking back at what Wes is doing and then turns back to kissing me again.

"Are you okay?" He asks pulling me close to him so my belly is touching his stomach again.
I nod and smile leaning forward and kissing his bare chest, he's so handsome.

"I'm okay daddy," I tease him, I never called him that and it's just to make him tell me to stop because our son is right there which makes me laugh every time.

"Baby," His eyes brows shoot up beofre he throws a thumb towards Wes, making me laugh hard.
I've started laughing way to much since I've gone pregnant with this beautiful human, and I'm hopping she comes out just as funny and as happy as I am right now.

"Whatttt? You are a daddy why are you acting like this?" I keep going. "Hey Wes! Who is this?" I call Wes just so we can teas him and I know when he says it everything is going to flop back down.

And by flop down I mean his peepee.
I snort.

"He's daddy!" He shouts so loud I'm scared the neighbors heard him.
Hayden runs up to him and puts and huge hand to his mouth to shut him up.

"Wes no don't shout so loud." He crouches don't to his level and I watch trying so hard to stop laughing and peeing at how flustered he looked.
"Who's that?" He asks him trying to get me back but he knows that calling me mommy isn't going to get me hard unlike him, I'm used to that since the day we met.

"That's mommy!" Wes shouts and I shake my head with a small smile on my face now.

Hayden pouts seeing as I wasn't reacting, so he gets back up and approaches me again.
He grabs my ass unexpectedly and kisses me deeply, sending a small spank to my ass cheek before he pulled away and whispered to me.

"Don't play."

I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him in for another kiss.

"Is daddy sexually frustrated?" I tease him, looking up at him with innocent eyes.
"Does he want mommy so badly? But he doesn't want to hurt me?" I keep on nagging him. Kissing him after each sentence.

He groans and and shoves his face to my neck, gripping my ass painfully.
"I want you so badly mommy." He groans in my neck and I run my hand through his hair.

He hasn't touched me in so long because he doesn't want to hurt the baby, even after I told him he wouldn't but he says he'd rather torture himself then hurt me or the baby girl.
That's what he did when I was pregnant with Wes too, I needed him so badly but he wouldn't touch me so I had to sneakily touch myself at times when he wasn't home so he wouldn't know.

I don't know why I did that but I didn't want him to think I hurt the baby.
He's so gentle with me and wants me to be laying or sitting all the time leavening him to do everything else around the house and his work too.

We got married immediately after the day we were informed that we were pregnant with Wes. After two weeks I think, it wasn't a very big wedding celebration but it couldn't be better, I couldn't ask for a better wedding ever.

It was perfect, I couldn't even imagine a more beautiful day.
Hayden was way to happy to get married to me and I was happy too but he really beat me to that.

Dexter and Bailey were obviously present, they wouldn't dare miss it.
So were all our friends too.
They made it all feel amazing.

Dexter and Bailey got married two years ago as well and are pregnant with a girl too.
We're so happy that we're both having girls so they're can all be friends when they grow up together.

Allie had a girl, we gave birth to our children the same day. Now our children are best friends just like us.

Life couldn't be better.
I'm living with the man of my dreams, a beautiful baby boy and a pretty princess on the way.

I can't wait to meet her and and tell her how me and her daddy met and how amazing he is.
How he saved me, how much he loves me.

And how much I love him.

I smile and kiss his face before hearing the giggles of Wes as he watched us be affectionate in front of him.

He ran up to us and Hayden took him in his arms so he could be included in the hug too.

"I love you mommy, I love you daddy." Wes kisses both our cheeks so cutely and I smiled kissing him back.

"Mommy and daddy love you more baby."

...
The end

Finished:
May 27th
Saturday
10:10pm
88,608words