18/vision

Hayden's pov'

Hayden's pov'

"You should have told me, I almost hurt you." She barely spoke, tears running down her red cheeks.
I brought my hands up and wiped her face with my palms and keeping them there to make her look at me.

"Stop crying darling, you didn't hurt me there's no need to be crying like this." I brush her hair back and pull her to my chest.

Gently running my hand up and down her back to relax her.
"I'm sorry that happened to you." She apologized and my heart melted.

"Don't start that again, please." I beg her.

"I feel bad, I can't just not talk about it." She pulls back to look at me and then looks down at my shirt, slowly lifting it up to reveal the long lines, permanently painted on my body.

I let her, I even leaned back when she started running her cold fingers along the line that was now sensitive to the touch.

My skin twitched and I tried containing myself from grabbing her hand and pulling her on top of me.

"Tell me if you want me to stop," she said and I nodded. My breath hitching at the way she was tracing my scar and the way her skin on mine made sparks erupt throughout my whole body.

I watched her as she slowly lowered her head and attached her soft pink lips to my scars and softly placed kisses all along the skin.

My head was thrown back out of reflex and an embarrassing noise was ripped out of my throat.
I never thought I'd sound that desperate in my life but the sound showed it all.

She breathed onto the skin and goosebumps enveloped my body.
This shit feels incredible.

"Don't stop," I breath out, letting my leg fall to the side of the couch so she had more space in between my legs.

"I won't." She whispered back and kept on going, moving onto my other scar.

Saying I'm horny is an understatement, I was obviously showing through my fucking sweats.
And I know she noticed it.

But she didn't say anything about it and I'm glad because that's embarrassing.

"Fuck that feels good." I extend my hand and put it on top of her head, petting her like she was a fucking cat. I wasn't sure what to do at that point, I was whining like a child and I couldn't give a fuck because it felt nice.

It's just kisses but considering I've never had something like this happen to me before, it could have went worse.

"Do you like that Hayden?"

Oh my fucking heavens, that tone of voice is going to kill me.

Pain'

She slides her hand up and under my shirt, pushing it higher so she can kiss up my body.