47/Sissy

Hayden's pov'

Hayden's pov'

I open the front door to come face to face with our next door neighbor.
She's back here again knocking and knocking non stop, I'm surprised my ears haven't started bleeding yet.

She's so annoying sometimes.

"Hi!" She swung back and forth on het feet, trying to seem innocent when we all know she's anything but that.

"What's up?" I ask wanting her to get to the point and just get it over with.

"I have a problem, the sink in my bathroom isn't running any water, could you possibly come check it out? I really need it fixed." She begs and I frown. I'm not a plumber or whatever it's called. I don't know how to fix sinks.

You worked as a mechanic though, maybe you just need to tighten something under there?

Whatever it is I don't want to be part of it anyways.

"Um, I'm not sure I know what to do about it?" Still frowning I stand there holding the door open with my hand.

"Could you just come check if you can maybe figure out what's going on with it?" She insists and I resist an eye roll.

"Fine, give me a moment." I say and close the door on her going upstairs, where Almira was working on her laptop on the bed looking all cozy.

"Hey, the girl next door needs me to check her sink problem, should I go?" I ask her and she looks up, her eyebrows scrunching in confusion.

"Um sure, you don't have to ask me but thank you for informing me first so I don't worry about your whereabouts." She shrugs and I nod.

"I'll be back as soon as i figure out if I can fix it or not." I let her know and she gives me a thumbs up with an okay going right back to her work.

She's been working hard lately, trying to get everything from her waiting list off and over with and I'm just watching in amazement and adoration that she can do it so fast and gets so focused on what she's doing.

I close her door like it was before and run down the stairs, opening the front door to see her still standing there.

"Do you have any tools?" I ask, not wanting to bother myself to get mine from the garage.

"Yes, I do." She said and started walking by my side on the cement walkway, and to her walkway that was way dirtier.
I never seen this girl outside doing some sweeping or power washing. She doesn't have friends either, which is so weird. No one ever visits her.

That's sad.

Yeah well, she should go out more? I don't fucking know.

We walk inside the house, it wasn't as bad as the outside part was. She had white couches and a big screen tv hung on the wall. The house was kind of cold, the fireplace wasn't on.