9/Unless you want to get hurt.

Almira's pov'

Almira's pov'

I bounce my leg up and down as I watch the door, impatiently waiting for Hayden to walk through it and face me.

It hasn't even been that long and he's instantly started to be problematic. I can't deal with that.
Only now I understand what he meant when he said he needed to be punished often.
He is 20 but he's asking for a good slap.

Fuck, what am I going to say to him? Why did you do it?
What did you think you'd get out of it?
Were you forced?

He's older he's not going to listen to me, he's going to follow his own path that he's carelessly created without thinking of the consequences.

God, I'm frustrated.

The door knob turned and I was on my feet, waiting for his tall body to enter the house.

And he did, with his black attire and black shiny helmet.
Why did he have to come back with those on?

What the fuck!
He looks hot.

Big and tall, a shiver runs up my spine.

My breathing is so hard that I feel like he can hear it from all the way over there.
My hands form into fists but I can't move, I'm planted to my spot looking at his intimidating state.

"Good evening, darling." He spoke in his raspy voice and I was snapped out of the trance he's put me on, my eyes going to his hands that are working on taking off the gloves.

"Don't even start with the pet names. I know what you're doing." I try to keep my voice from becoming weak as I watch him come closer.

"I'm not doing anything," He raises his arms up in defense.

"Stop, don't come any closer. You've crossed the line as it is, don't make me hate you Hayden." I put my hand up but he doesn't stop, until he's right in front of me.
Making me tilt my head up to look at his helmet, that's still on his head.

"You wouldn't do that Almira, you're too good to hate someone. Especially me." He tilts his head to the side as he brings his hand up to my chin to keep my head up so I'm looking at him.
"I'm sorry that I didn't tell you about this but i was really into the idea and didn't want to get distracted, because I knew that you wouldn't accept it. And I know it's bad what I'm doing, but I like it." He explains brushing a strand of hair behind my ear and running the back of his fingers down my neck and down to the strap of my crop to, running his finger against it.

"I like ending lives of pigs who play with children. I'm not hurting anyone innocent sweetheart." He says and slowly starts to pull his helmet off his head revealing his gorgeous face and wet hair.
Probably from the sweat, but he didn't smell bad.

His hazel eyes softly watching mine and his cheeks slightly pink, maybe from the helmet?

He runs his hand through his hair, slicking it back and then pulling me closer so I'm plastered to his body that felt rock hard.