35/Cuddling

Hayden's pov'

Hayden's pov'

I plop down on the opposite side on the couch not wanting to disturb her laying in the other couch so comfortably.

I sigh, I'm so tired.
It's only eleven and I just want to close my eyes a dose off.

The weather is getting worse outside so this will probably be my first and last practice until March or something like that, because of the weather getting bad.
It's been crazy good until now which is not normal but it's good I guess.

Maybe if the weather is slightly better we can go for another round of races but for the time being we're just going to have to find something to do.

"That gils was weird wasn't she?" I looked back at her in her laying position, watching the tv.
Though by mentioning the girl we encountered with earlier she turned her attention toward me.

With lifted eyebrows she analyzed me before she answered.
"She's a good person from what I could tell," she shrugged her shoulders.
"She told me that her boyfriend is in a coma for a year because he was in an accident with his bike." She explained and I instantly felt bad about calling her weird, though she still kind of was.

"Oh," is all I said, and she nodded looking sad about this girl's fate.

"It was weird that she said you looked like her boyfriend though," my eyes fixated to hers, I wanted to see if she thought it was me the 'boyfriend' she was referring to, but I'd never even met that girl in my life.

"I don't know why she would say that, I've never even seen her before." I responded to her.

"Well she didn't say that you were her boyfriend, she just said that you guys looked similar which is a normal thing. People can look the same it's not a crime." She shrugged as she got off the couch and approached me, sitting next to me and bending her knees to lay them on my lap.

She leaned her head on my shoulder and grabbed my hand in hers.

"Hayden please be careful when you ride your motorcycle, I don't want anything bad to happened to you." She said, playing with my fingers and twirling my silver rings around them.
"When I saw your scars the first time I was so scared, they were so big and looked painful. I wouldn't want to see you like that ever again, so please be carefully for me." I slid my free hand on the bare skin of her thigh and under her knee pulling her on my lap.

"I promise that I will be careful for you my love," she looked up at me with a smile before she wrapped her arms around my neck and hid her face into it.
"And I'm sorry that you had to see me like that, I promise you'll never see me like that again." I promised her, rubbing my hands soothingly up and down her back.
"I was a beginner then so I didn't take the warning seriously and just wanted to 'have fun while I could'. Which sounds ridiculous now that I'm actually saying It." I continued, and she listened.

"I'm having the most fun now then I ever have Almira, you are my happiness and I will never say otherwise." I lowered my head and kiss her neck, she smells nice.

She giggles and pulls her head back to look at me, her eyes half opened and a little smile clear on her lips.
"You're so pretty," I tell her and she brings her hands to her face, hiding it from me and I try to pry them away.

She squealed and gave up on trying to hide.
"I'm wearing sleep shorts and your tee shirt, my hair is everywhere and I'm so tired. Where do you see pretty." She said thinking she could convince me she wasn't pretty.

"Just how I like it," I smirk at her and she throws her head back, her smile clearly growing so wide on her face.

I rub her soft as silk thighs and watch her face get red from the compliment.

"What should we do tomorrow?" She asked, definitely trying to change the subject.

"Whatever you want," i tilt my head and lift my hips up getting in a better position. That made her grip onto my shoulders thinking I'd let her go.

I look down and pull her higher on my lap.

"U-um," She stuttered, clutching my shoulders hard.
"I'm not sure. I wanna stay home though, I wanna spend tomorrow sleeping." She nods thinking of the idea and deciding it's a great one.

"Well since were staying home then maybe we should try the thing," I say confidently and run my hands on her warm skin, sliding under her shorts to touch her ass.

"What thing?" She said, acting clueless but she definitely knew what I was talking about.

"You said that you'd let me use my tongue on you along with my fingers, I wanna try that." I ask tilting my head to the side. "Can we?"

"Oh," she said and gulped, what? She was so confident when she was making me feel good, but when its the other way around she gets shy and nervous?

What's the switch up about?

I mean you act like that too so you guys really be a match.

Yeah well I'm inexperienced and it's kind of embarrassing, I want to learn and I want to make her feel good too.
After all I owe her, she's been giving me pleasure and I've been giving back nothing.
That doesn't sound fair to me.

"So?" I lift my eyebrows In curiosity and she nods bitting her bottom lip so softly.

I pulled one of my hands out of her shorts and brought it up to run it through her hair.
"I hope I can make you feel as good as you made me feel?" I asked more then exclaimed, I'm kind of nervous now thinking about seeing her naked but I didn't show it.

"It's okay, I'll teach you." She said before laying her head on my chest and closing her eyes.
"Can we sleep here?" She asked and I hummed in agreement, pushing the leg rest up so we could lay down and pull the blanket that she brought for herself on top of us.

"Good night," she sighed.

"Good night beautiful," I kissed the top of her head and closed my eyes.

The idea I suggested her for us didn't leave my mind for a while, I hope I'm not going to be too bad for her.

I'd hate to embarrass myself in front of her.

...

Just a cute lil chapter, with a little bit of a twist to it.
Not too much though cuz next one will be that;)

Tiktok: Badbitty104
Insta: Badbitty110

Y'all I don't understand why I'm losing followers on tiktok I literally post such good content on there. Tiktok hates me I swear.
So pls follow me to see more.

Cuties!!!!!