40/Sally

Almira's pov'

Almira's pov'

Thursday afternoon I was finished with preparation for Hayden's birthday that was tomorrow.
I got his friends to get him to hang out with them for the day so he'd be out the house and wouldn't know what I was preparing for since I wanted to be a surprise for him.

I have bought him presents and decorations for the house. I made him a cake, I make good cakes and I didn't want to buy him one from the store since I could do it myself.
It turned out so pretty.
Though I didn't want to over do it because he's not a child.

It's a simple Oreo cake since he's not so much into chocolate, and I wrote in the middle. Happy 21st birthday sweet boy.
I am literally obsessed with the way the cake turned out and I can't wait for him to see it.

Tomorrow while I make sure he's busy with his friends I'll call the girls and decorate the house and then call the guys to come over and surprise!
I can't wait, I hope he likes it.

Though he's been acting hesitant the past two days I just tried to ignore it because I thought he was tired of being inside so much. I guess he wants to go out and do something and I understand that but the weather is just so bad at the moment, even today but hope he's doing something fun to get his mind off things for a while.

I make my way downstairs after putting on a thick sweater. Even though it's not cold inside the house, the vibe is still chilly and I wanna have the complete experience even though I don't like cold.

My phone buzzes with an incoming call and I run to get to it, thinking it might be Hayden.
I didn't even look at the caller Id and just accepted the call and put the phone to my ear.

"Hello?" I said on the phone and paused to hear Hayden's voice but someone completely different was on the other end.
Someone I thought I wouldn't ever hear from again.

"Almira? How are you?" Her voice sad and regretful. Why would she regret what she did? She wanted to, knowing damn well I would lose both of them when I found out.

"What do you want Sally? I thought I told you not to call me." I speak in a straight line after taking a deep breath and sitting down on the couch.

"I know, I know. I'm sorry. I just wanted to talk to you about something really important and you have to listen to me." She said and I gulped down the lump in my throat, I miss her. I miss how much fun we used to have together.

We used to be like sisters. She choose to break us up, she choose to destroy my life so now we both suffer.
Well I'm not suffering anymore but she might be.

"Whatever it is get it over with." I don't like being mean to people like this, I don't know what has gotten into me lately.

I'm acting like suck a bitch.

"I know you hate me but I've done a good thing by getting Alex away from you." She started and my breath hitched. How dare she starts telling me about him, and more importantly telling me how she's glad she broke us up?