15/Pink roses

Almira's pov'

Almira's pov'

Walking into the kitchen after waking up from the best night of sleep I've gotten in a week, rubbing my eyes and when I open them I see a bouquet oh pink roses on the dining table.

Like that was the most beautiful bunch of roses I've ever seen in my life, they were perfect.
But my eyebrows knitted and I looked around for a moment.

How did they get in here?
Who brought them in here?

It couldn't be Hayden, he would wake me up or at least let me know that he was going to do this last night.

Now I'm freaking out.

I get closer and see a note next to it and think, maybe it is Hayden and I was just being paranoid.
Maybe he sent someone to do it or he came himself.

I take the note and open it, the same hand writing that was on the first note Hayden had left me.

So it was him.

Hey sweetheart.

I hope you didn't get freaked out when you saw these inside your house, I sent someone to put them inside so they wouldn't get stolen by the girl next door or something...

I chuckle, why does he have to be so sweet with words.

Anyways I hope you have a good day and I hope you liked the roses.
I'm not sure what you like but I'm trying to do different kinds each time to see what you like.

By the way I also fell asleep last night so that felt nice.
Almost felt like I was there with you.

I miss you but I'll see you soon.

Yours only' Hayden.

The cutest letter ever.
I can't contain my smile.

The sweet smell of the flowers had enveloped the entire room and with each sniff you'd be daydreaming.
They smelled amazing.

I grabbed my phone from the table, and immediately went to text him.

Me: These flowers really made my day better already. Thank you so much I love them.
Me: They also smell so good.
Me: And I will have a good day, hope you do too.<3

With that I turn the phone off and slowly take out the red roses out of the vase, they hadn't become badly brown yet but I needed to put these other ones in water so they had to go somewhere else.

I immediately pulled out a second vase and put them in new water again and placed them on the kitchen counter.
Cutting the pink ones bottoms and placing them in the vase the red ones were before.

They looked amazing.

...

Hayden: I'm glad you like them darling.
Hayden: I can't wait to come home and hand you the flowers myself.
Hayden: I really miss you.