25/Mask, take it off

Almira's pov'

Almira's pov'

After finishing up the dishes and tidying things up downstairs I decided to go upstairs to see what that little trouble maker was doing up there.

After dinner he went up without saying a word but I didn't find it weird as I just thought he was tired and he stayed in the sun for quite some time so it's only understandable.

I walked up the steps trying to be quiet in case he was busy and I wouldn't want to disturb him but he was just playing I think since I could hear his monitor playing music.

I knocked on his door three times and prepared to stay there for another round of knocks thinking he wouldn't hear the first time due to the volume of the music but my eyebrows went up in surprise when I heard a faint 'come in'.

I opened the door and my eyes instantly fell upon Hayden, who lazily sat on his gaming chair.
He looked strange...strangely hot.

His body relaxed on the chair and his legs spread open, his arms resting on the arms of the chair and his body facing me, as he expected me to come in.

Though that wasn't what made him look strange.
Him wearing a black mask that covered his whole face except for his eyes was the strange part, but that whole thing was what made him look absolutely drool worthy.

He was probably still slightly drunk to be doing such silly moves but was surely sober enough to know what he was doing so I know he wasn't stupid.

I bit my lip as I stared at him, the sexual music playing in the background not helping the situation at all.

His eyes scanned my body up and down, making it react with an unexplainable feeling.
It wasn't just butterflies, it was more.

His hand lifted the slightest bit and he motioned for me to go over, I didn't hesitate.
I walked over and sat on his left leg, his hand immediately sneaking around my waste and pulling me closer.

"Hey," He rasped and examined me with those pretty eyes of his.

"Hi," I replied, my voice sounding seductive even though I didn't mean it to sound that way.
I placed my hands on the arm wrests and leaned in close to his face that was still covered up by the mask which made him look a little intimidating and dangerous but that excited me.

"What are you doing?" I scrunched my brows together as I stared between his gorgeous eyes and the material that was covering his mouth that I wanted to kiss so badly.

My body was starting to tingle at the feeling of him touching my waist so firmly and at the sight of him in general.

His style was just breath taking these days, I just couldn't take him out of my head.

His black T-shirt fit him so well, hugging his strong arms and narrow waist. Pairing that with his beige cargo pants that looked incredible on him and on top of all that his silver chain that just completed the look.