19/ill

Almira's pov'

Almira's pov'

The whole week Hayden took care of me and was the best caretaker I could ever ask for.

Alex never even cared when I was on my period he'd never even show up at all.
It upset me but now I regret even thinking about him.

He was a horrible person to me and I never noticed.

Now I see the way I deserved to be treated, I treat people nice I deserve the same treatment back.

And I really appreciate Hayden being with me and caring for me through anything, I can be emotional sometimes but he supports me even with that.

Who would have thought he could be such a softie.
But I love it so much.

My bellybutton piercing decided to get infected and so he took care of that, he cleaned it and made sure it was healing and then ordered some better quality piercing for me, much prettier ones.

The girls called me couple of times to ask me out but I refused, I want to spend time with my boy and I never like going out when I'm on my period so it was better for me too.

The doorbell goes off and I exit the kitchen heading to see who it was.
I opened the door to see boxes blocking my front door completely.

"Uhh.." is all I could get out before Hayden's heavy steps were heard down the stairs and walking towards me.

"Shit, that's it?" He said behind me and I frown looking back at him. Was he seriously expecting more?
What's all this anyways.

"What?"

"I'll take them in, don't worry about it." He gave me a smile and a wink before he started taking the boxes one by one inside.

I shrugged and took a couple steps towards the kitchen and then heard him sneeze.

"Bless you!" I told him and turned around.

"Thank you," he shouted back, running up and down to get the boxes inside.

He's been ordering stuff online the past week and it's gotten normal to me. I think he's obsessed with buying stuff online. He gets stuff for the house, for his room, and even my room.

That's sweet of him.

"Got any napkins?" He coms in the kitchen and I nod pointing toward the drawer the napkins were kept in.

And he blew his nose hard.

"Are you okay?" I turned to him concerned. I think he might have a cold.

"Yeah," he nods and tries to run off but I pull him back and place the back of my hand on his forehead and he was starting to burn up.

"Hayden, you're sick." I tell him even though he knew that but just didn't want to tell me.
He's kind of pale too, so it's pretty visible he's not "okay".

"I'm fine, really." He nods, staring down on me, trying to convince me.

"Go take the boxes in and lay down, I'm gonna make you tea." I tell him and he watches me for a minute before leaving the kitchen and going to finish his work.

I haven't taken care of someone ill in a while but I bet it isn't hard. Just gotta make sure they're taking medicine, hot drinks and food, and cuddles?
Yeah, cuddles help me get better, I think it's the same with everyone else too.

Maybe.

I make him a hot tea and bring it to him when I don't hear shuffling up and down.
He's put all the boxes inside his room and neatly placed them on the corner where they didn't bother him.

He was sprawled on his bed, his eyes closed.

"Hayden?" I call and he opens his eyes to look at me.
"I made you tea," I get in and sit next to him on the bed, handing him the mug.
"It will make you feel better, I hope." I shrug observing him as he sips the tea.

"I don't get sick often but when I do it's the worst time ever. I throw up, my head hurts, I lay down all day, and much more but I don't have energy to get over them all." He starts counting with his fingers but then waves it off and i get worried, that's bad news.

But I'm going to do anything it takes for him to get better.

"I'll be fine though. I've been through worse." He shrugged as if nothing and gave me a smile.

It wasn't fine though.

I brush my hand through his hair and smooth it back, he closes his eyes and leans against my chest.

I hug him and tell him he'll be fine.

...

Hayden's coughing has gotten worse and his nose is very runny, he groans annoyed at it as he has to hold a napkin to his nose so it won't drip.

His nose is red and he seems tired.

"Go take a nap, maybe it'll stop running for a little while." I tell him going to stand next to him, he's following me around the house like a little puppy when I'm trying to do some chores.

I don't know why he's doing that but he refuses to go sit or lay down and I feel bad so I finally decide to sit down and maybe he'll do the same.

I check his temperature first and it's a little high so I give him medicine, and then urge him to lay down.

He's hard headed he won't listen to me.

"I need to lay something under my head so my nose doesn't drip everywhere on your couch," he points out and I go get a clean towel from the kitchen and place it under his head.

"Poor baby," I cares his head and look at his beautiful hazel eyes that don't leave me out of their sight for a second.
"You'll get better, very soon." I slide my hand down to his back and give him back rubs, maybe that will give him comfort.

He sighs in content and closes his eyes, his hand laying on top of my thigh.

"You shouldn't stay close to me, it might pass onto you too." He states and I shrug.

"That's fine, I wanna make sure you're ok,"

"No, it's not." He opens his eyes again to look at me and tell me he's serious. "You just got better, I'm not risking you getting sick again." He gulps before turning his back to me, making me laugh.

He still wanted back rubs just in a safer way.

That's such a cute gesture.

"You're so cute." I tell him and he denies it.

"Nu-uh,"

I stop rubbing his back and shuffle his hair and giggling at him.

"Go to sleep."

...

Sorry for not posting for a while, I just edited this chapter since it was already written and post it so y'all spent think I'm dead

Hope you liked it :)