12/Leave

Almira's pov'

Almira's pov'

"Can I sit here?" Luis, Allie's autistic brother comes up to me and asks to sit next to me.

Allie and Archer invited us for dinner and to spend a little more time with us.
Allie has an autistic brother that lives with them and he's the sweetest ever.

He's 17 and has been coming after me the whole night, Allie scolded him a couple of times telling him he shouldn't do that thinking it's making me uncomfortable. But I'm nowhere near that, he likes playing with my fingers and hair and I just let him, cuz he's so gentle with it.

Hayden's been staring at us really weirdly and I don't like that he's looking at me like that but I just ignore it, Luis found comfort in me and I'm not going to upset him by pushing him away.
He's not harming me or doing anything wrong.

"Say please." Allie raises an eyebrow at Luis and he turns to me.

"Please?" He doesn't sit until I tell him he can.
He sits to my left whilst Hayden sits to my right, pulling my chair towards him when Luis sits down.

I find that very rude.

His warm hand slowly grabbing my thigh, I turned my gaze to him but he ignored that and kept eating.

"Don't act like a child, it's rude." I whisper to him when I see that it's safe  to speak, seeing as everyone had enveloped in a conversation.

"Fuck that, I want to leave here." His jaw tightens and I frown.

"Stop, were not leaving in the middle of dinner." I grab his hand that's still on my thigh and squeeze it making him look at me.
I lift my eyebrows trying to tell him to be patient.

He lets go of my thigh and starts eating quietly.
I smile at one of the girls, Olive, who seemed to have caught up on our state for a second but she smiled back as if reassuring we were doing ok.

...

"Thank you so much for coming, we had an amazing night." Allie grabbed my hand, Hayden and Archer were talking next to us.
"Luis has never been this talkative since mother was alive and I'm very thankful you didn't push him away. You've made him happy." She started tearing up and I pulled her close giving her a hug.

"Aw it's ok, Luis is suck a sweetheart and I'm willing to visit him often just to hear him talk." I pull back and see him behind her, waving his hand at us.

"Come here, Luis." I wave him over and he immediately rushes crashing into me, wrapping his arms around my neck.
"Goodnight, I'll see you soon ok?" I rub his back and feel him nod.
I chuckle pulling back and waving at him one more time before feeling Hayden's hand pulling me away from the door.

"Goodnight," Luis said in a tired voice and I smiled at him.

Hayden pulled me to the car and didn't let me see the front door of the house as he helped me in the car, his large frame blocking the view of the house.

He got in and drove down the driveway taking off down the road.

"The way you acted tonight was so rude, Hayden, you can't do that while everyone is watching." I pull my seatbelt tighter seeing as he didn't intend on slowing down.

"What do you mean? I didn't do anything wrong." He grabbed the steering wheel with both hands, controlling it.

"You pulled my chair while everyone was watching, and you were giving dirty looks. That's not nice, you need to control yourself." I look ahead not wanting to make eye contact with him, he's made me mad tonight.

"There was no need for him to be so goddamn close to you the whole night, he touched you more than I have in almost three months, Almira." He scoffs, his hands tightly wrapped around the wheel.

"He's autistic Hayden, I didn't tell him to fuck off like you would. He was sweet, and looked very happy so whatever you're saying is very wrong." I wave my hand at him, he's pissing me off.
"You are not sick, you don't need special care so you shouldn't act like a child when in a situation, you're 20, act like it." I glance at him once, his jaw clenched so tight I could hear his teeth grinding together, he gulped and his adam's apple bobbed up and down.

"Yea well I need your attention, the whole thing. I need eye contact, physical touch, words, I need that all from you. If you couldn't give that why did you adopt me the first place." He harshly speaks and my heart starts to taunt me, I'm going to cry from this boy.

"Are you fucking kidding me? I do give you love Hayden, you might think I'm not but I am. And after a break up? You think it's easy for me to love? My heart was broken for fucks sake." My voice shakes as I try not to shout.
"I need love too, you fucking asshole!" I finally shout, and the tears run down my face.

"Please, don't cry. Fuck!" He hit the wheel making a turn, we're almost home so I can lock myself in my room and not hear a word that comes out his mouth.
"I was trying to make these two days nice for you, I'm leaving tonight and I don't want to leave you like this." He says constantly looking towards me but I was looking out the window as I sniffled and cried my eyes out.

Oh he's leavening now? Fine he can fuck off for all I care.

"Yeah, whatever leave i don't care. I can live on my own, take all your shit and leave." I sob, I know I'm going to regret saying all these words but it feels right at the moment. I feel like I have power saying that but I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight because of that.

Saying what's on the top of your tongue sometimes is not the best thing.

"Are you serious?" He asks as he drives up my driveway and parks right in front of the garage.
"Almira are you joking?" He continues.

"I'm not fucking joking. And take your shit motorcycle with you, I don't want to see you coming back here, leave me alone." I grab my purse and slam the door shut, rounding the car and heading for the front door.

This is the worst thing I've ever done in my life, think breaking up with Alex was bad? Think again. This is just more heartbreak than when I heard he'd cheated on me.

Fuck life, I'm suffering and it's all because of men.
Why did I decide to adopt a fucking adult.

...

Oops,

Oops,

Questions and requests are always opened.
I need them requests babes.