23/shame on you?

Almira's pov'

Almira's pov'

I shook awake and sat up just trying to remember what the fuck i was dreaming about just now but I couldn't remember it so I just waved it off and slowly got off my bed and walked to my bedroom door.

I tried my best not to make any noise as I walked out of my room, leaving the door open.

But when I was the one to hear noise coming from Hayden's bedroom I froze dead in my tracks.

Seems like Hayden wasn't asleep, he was making noise in his room and I could hear it clear as day.

What the fuck?

I was literally frozen in my spot out of shock of hearing the most angelic sounds ever.

He was moaning, and not just moaning, he was moaning my name.

And that weirdly felt so good. It made me feel hot.
My insides were doing swirls and I could feel my panties getting damp.

I shamelessly bite my lip and take a step closer toward his door.
I can't stop listening, I've never in my life been more turned on by a guys moan. I always found it awkward but in this moment it was something you'd only creat in your mind.

And the fact that he was saying my name was just the cherry on top.

"Fuck," he groans and my hand flies to my mouth to refrain from making a sound.

I try to get closer but my floor said otherwise and creaked just as I was about to move and he definitely heard it because he stopped.

That was my cue to get the fuck away before I get caught, so I do just that and carefully turn around and head down the stairs to where I was going the first place.

Shit shit.

I hope he didn't see me.

I heard the door open when I was halfway down the stairs but I didn't look, hoping he thought I just didn't hear him.

I run to the kitchen and grab a glass of water in case he comes down and asks me anything I'll pretend I didn't hear anything and was just trying to get water.

Yeah that's what I'll do.

I take a deep breath and take the glass with me and head towards the stairs after I thought it was safe to go.
And I was right.

I didn't hear anything as I went to my room and closed the door behind me.

But I couldn't sleep after that.
The fear of getting caught and the feeling that he gave me mixed together was insanely overwhelming as I hadn't been touched or hadn't touched myself in a while, so it was daring.

I closed my eyes and imagined Hayden touching himself, and moaning my name.
My hand slowly crept down my stomach and under my panties which were wet.