Prologue

Almira's pov'

Almira's pov'

"You're too much, I can not keep up with you. Like seriously shut the fuck up!" Alex, my boyfriend of a year and a half shouts at me after I told him we needed groceries, I would go and get them but I'm very busy at the moment with my drawings and designs that I was asked to send as soon as possible.

He's being an asshole about how I'm asking for way too much and that he's doing more than enough for me and I'm asking him for this as well.

He's started acting like this three months ago and it just feels wrong, he's never been this way with me. He looks more tired and the spark in his eyes that he used to have for me, it's gone.
My Alex is not anymore.

I get up and decide to go to my room and take a nap, maybe after I wake up he'll either be out or calmer.

"Where are you going?" I stopped in my tracks at his stern tone and slowly turned around.

"I'm going in my room, why?" I frown.

"I'm hungry, babe, make me something to eat." He shook his head as if I was his fucking maid or something, not even a please.

"There's no groceries." I turn around and roll my eyes. Before I can even take a step I hear a loud bang and when I look back he's up.

"You're a useless fucking woman, that's why I've been cheating on you with Sally, at least she can give me something, you never gave me anything. That's why you're useless and stupid." I frown even deeper, he's been cheating on me with my friend?

No wonder she's been so busy lately, and telling me she can't hang out because she had important business to take care of.

Fuck sake.
I mean it doesn't really hurt me that bad since I kind of felt it but like...

I sigh.

I'm going to be all alone after this.

"I'm breaking up with you Almira, from now on you can buy your groceries yourself." He says and just watches me for a couple of seconds before taking his keys and heading out the door.

"Fuck you and Sally together!" I shout after the door is slammed shut. I never needed any of their stupid presents in my life.

They were full of themselves and I always felt something was wrong with both of them.

I can handle myself better without anyone in my life. Fuck everyone.

I turn around and go ahead and flap on my bed closing my eyes, hoping when I wake up it'll be much better.