4/:):

Almira's pov'

Almira's pov'

"I want to get a haircut," Hayden asks, sounding very unsure.

"Okay," I nod as we walk down the mall, an ice cream cup in my hand.
Hayden stood next to me, holding a couple of shopping bags.
I got him some new clothes and some stuff I thought he'd need before I let him ask me what he wanted.

Today is his day and I'm going to treat him.

"I also want to get my ears and my nose pierced," he goes on making me widen my eyes in surprise.
That's very cool and I'm looking forward to seeing him with piercings.

"That's cool, I've always wanted to get a belly button piercing but I was never brave enough to, but I might today since I don't want to leave you all alone." I smile excitedly as we walk towards the barber shop to get his haircut and then proceed with other stuff.

He looked much much better with his hair shorter, his eyes popping out more now.

"Alright, lets go." We leave the barber shop and head to the next shop which I have to convince myself it wouldn't hurt that bad so I wouldn't embarrass myself in front of Hayden when it's time.

I'm scared.

Hayden went first, sitting on the chair and just waiting calmly for the girl to get the piercing gun ready.
I offered him my hand but he refused to take and I didn't force him, I just nodded at him before stepping aside and letting the lady work.

He didn't even flinch and I was convinced it didn't hurt, I am ready for my belly button piercing and I am not going to make a scene.

Hayden got off the chair after all three of his piercings were done and looked amazing, he'd changed in and hour and it's so exciting to see.

"You look nice." I smile at him and give him a thumbs up before I sit on the chair he was on before and waited for the lady to get to me.

"Did it hurt, like at all?" I ask Hayden now getting a little nervous.

He shook his head and i nodded believing him.

The lady came to me asking me to sit up and look away or I'd get scared and just that scared the crap out of me.

I looked towards Hayden, bitting down onto my bottom lip. He kindly offered me his hand and I thankfully took it, the warmth of his hand giving me reassurance.

I didn't get my eyes off his as the blond lady gave me a count down and then the pain shot through my skin as the piercing went though it.

I kept all noises to myself even though it was hard, and just squeezed Hayden's hand. I felt bad for him after, as I'd probably hurt him.

"All done, good job!" The lady cheered and I smiled at her before looking down at the pretty little diamond blinging at the top of my belly button.
"Do you like it?" She spoke again and I looked up at her nodding.

"Yeah, I love it. Thank you."

We paid and left the shop, both happy with the results.
Now we're heading to eat and then go on from there.

"Does it still hurt?" Hayden asked as he took a sip of his drink and I looked up at him.

"Not as bad, what about you?" I point at him.

"No," he shook his head once and I nodded surprised but thankful.

"Okay, good,". I take a bite of my chicken salad before I look back up at him. My eyes meeting his as he was already looking up at me.
"What do you want to do next?" I ask and look down immediately, not being able to keep eye contact with him as his eyes were too pretty to look at.

"Um, I don't know." He thinks for a little, looking around the mall.
His eyes landing at the tattoo shop.

Ooo I like the idea.
"You want a tattoo, Hayden?" His head snapped to me and my eyebrows shot up when I saw the excitement in his eyes, it wasn't very noticeable but I could tell he very much liked the idea.

"Yes," he answered, body frozen never taking his eyes off me.
I smiled at him and took another bite of my salad.

"Eat up then." I point at his food and watch as he does just that.

...

Hayden got the coolest tattoos ever and I can't stop looking at them.

One is meaningful and one is just to piss me off, but I don't care. I still love both of them and am really jealous of him.

He got a :(: tattoo which presented him so well since he was bipolar and he knows it because he wouldn't get that for nothing.
And he got it on the side of his middle finger.

And a little black snake going from his knuckle to the part where the finger bent. And he got that on his middle finger, so he could "flip me off" whenever I pissed him off.
Which was really funny to the people inside the shop.

"Alright, let's go home, I'm tired." I pull his arm, pulling him out the mall and heading towards my red car which was visible from afar.

"Let me drive?" Hayden spoke as we walk towards the car. I turned to him with a raised eyebrow.

"You have your license?" I ask. And he nods.

"Yeah, they just didn't let me get them since I didn't have a parent present. I was sixteen." I bite my lip and think about it.

"Do you want to go get them now?" I ask giving him a side eye.

He watches me from one eye to the other and just tries his best to hold a smile back.

"Come on, lets go get them fuckers and tell them who the fuck you are." He turned to me with an amused look and nodded, getting in the car and starting it.

Turning the music all the way up and getting pumped up before we have to argue.

I'm not going to act like his parent when I'm not, he's older then me after all and now he will be able to do anything without being told he's not allowed to.

I look at him, being too big for my small car but riding it like he'd been wanting to do it for so long and he finally got the chance to.

"I hope you had fun, today?" I smile looking out the window.

"I did, and it's ending even more fun." He said and I smiled even wider.
"Thank you." I nodded at him, leaving him to drive in peace as I bet he hasn't done this in way too long.

...