30/motorcycle ride

Hayden's pov'

Hayden's pov'

Brushing a strand of hair out of her face I carefully tried to wake her up and it worked, she's a light sleeper.

She smiled, looking up at me.
"Hey," I whispered to her, placing my hand on her stomach as she stretched her body.

"Morning," she said before yawning, and closing her eyes again.

"Don't go to sleep again, get up." I shook her a little bit, not wanting her to go to sleep. I have a big day planned for the both of us today so she needs to get her ass up.

"Whyyy." She whines taking my arm away from her stomach and hugging it instead. She's so adorable.

I lean down and kiss her cheek, she opened her eyes immediately and looked up at me.
"I'm taking you somewhere today, come on get up." I told her and pulled back, she let go of my arm and sat up seeming interested in the idea of going somewhere together.

"Where are you taking me, Hayden?" She asked but I just got on my feet and turned around so I could see her as she tried to get off the bed.

"I don't know either, wherever the road takes us?" I lie, shrugging my shoulders and walking backwards.
"I picked out an outfit for you though, I hope you like it." I point out at the clothes I picked out for her and placed on the bed.

"Really?" She lifted her eyebrows in surprise and turned her eyes towards where the neatly folded clothes were sitting.

"Yes, really." I nodded and watched her go through the things I picked.
A pair of black leggings and a shirt of mine, white nike socks and Nike shoes.
The outfit was plain but comfortable, riding on a motorcycle with jeans isn't the most comfortable thing ever so I thought those stretchy things would be just perfect for her.

I wore my black sweats and a gray sweater, I pretty much picked clothes for her based on what I was wearing.
I like matching, I recently noticed that.

"Aww thanks, I like what you picked." She held out my favorite gray hoodie and smiled at me, I smiled back.
"I'm gonna take a quick shower and then I'll get ready, okay?" She said as she rummaged around her room trying to collect things she would need after her shower.

I watched and hummed at her, telling her I would be waiting in my room.

...

She buckled up and got comfortable in the passenger seat while I started the car and pulled out of the driveway.

We've got quite the ride to make to arrive at the place I'm trying to take her to. The place is not that special and I've only been there like twice but it's not that bad and I just want to take her out for fun.

She deserves to have fun, and I'm also trying to make her forget what happened last night. I was being way too emotional and my mini mental break down didn't make things any good.