46/tattoos

Almira's pov'

Almira's pov'

"Ooo you have a pretty bracelet," I pull Bailey's hand to see her bracelet that has charms and the letter D.

D stands for Dexter who's her boyfriend.
He's unfortunately still in a coma, I'm praying for him to wake up because I feel so bad seeing her so sad all the time.

She says she loves hanging out with me because I take her mind off things and I know just what kind of things she means.

I've been hanging out with her and Sally a lot in the last month and I don't even regret it, I love hanging out with her. She's fun and interesting, Sally is her Sally self and finally getting better.

Her mood has lifted and she's more energized and happy now.

We had a girls day today, I wanted to call Allie and Olive but they've been busy lately so I didn't even bother.
I think they've gone on a vacation somewhere since Allie was telling me she hated the weather and I do agree too.

Olive wants to spend time with her boyfriend while she can before the cold season Is over and he has to get back to work.
I don't know how she feels about him working such a dangerous job but I hope gods with all of them.

I'm glad Hayden doesn't do that job anymore, I would be scared for his and my life too. The cops are always on their backs so I would risk him either getting injured or going to jail and I couldn't afford either.

I wouldn't care for myself, honestly.

"Dexter got it for me and I bought the D charm. It's really special to me." She jungles the charms around and I smile. That's so sweet.

"It's beautiful," she nods and looks down, oh dang her mood is down now all because of me.

"Oh it's five o clock." She perks up and I raise my eyebrows watching her get to her feet and gathering her stuff.
I get up as well following her movements.

"What's at five o clock?" I ask and she stops.

"I visit him at this time,-" She says and watches me. "Wanna come with me?" She says and I bite the inside of my cheek, I nod not wanting to refuse her.

"Okay,"

"Alright, let's go." She grabs my hand and pulls me to my car.
I click the unlock button and the doors automatically unlock.

We get in and drive off.

The hospital he was staying in wasn't that far away from the park so we didn't have to rush to get there faster.

We were there in like less then seven minutes.

I've never liked hospitals, the smell of different medication and cleaning products just hit me to my gut and I would try not to puke.

I took a deep breath to prepare myself before I went through those doors.

Getting to his room it was dead silence besides the beeping noises of his heart monitor.