8/Black mask bikers

Hayden's pov'

Hayden's pov'

Second month of working as a "mechanic" and I'm loving it.
It has absolutely nothing to do with fixing cars but I'm really into this thing.

Right as we finish our 'shift' which is at 3pm we grab out black attire and our helmets, hop on our motorcycles and ride around the city, searching for the target.

The most important guy that got me into 'work' is the one who convinced me to be a masked biker and it sounded very interesting and I liked the offer so I agreed.

I liked the bike he gifted me for agreeing and I liked the fact that we were fixing cars at day and at night reaving engines, the sound reaching the sky and going off to find the mouse hiding in the dark.

It was fun.

I felt like I was betraying Almira by doing something behind her back but I wasn't going to tell her just yet.
She might not like it and tell me to leave the group, but I wouldn't be able to do that and she would get upset.

I saw her look at pictures online that people posted about us and I was in a lot of them on my bike but thankfully she couldn't tell it was me.
I can tell she's getting quite suspicious of me coming home late but I hope she doesn't try investigating me deeper.

I don't want to get her in trouble or upset her. That's the last thing I want to do.
I like Almira and I need to see her happy.

I told her to not bring me much or come pick me up since I 'like having lunch with my group at a cafe' and i come home on feet since the building is not that far from the house.

I want to sped time with her but I've committed to this job and now I have to spend most of my time doing it.
I'll make time for here sometime but for now I have to leave her on her own.

I kiss the top of her head before I walk out of her room closing the door and heading downstairs.
I put my helmet on my head and exit the house locking the door behind.

I hop on my black bike and start it taking off down the road after taking one last glance at the house.

I'm going to miss you sweetheart.

...

"His group is 4 blocks down, we have to go on feet if we want to catch them off guard." Archer explains the plan before we strike.

We drove to San Jones over night and still no sleep in our eyes were about to jump a group of killers that are drunk off their asses down the road, singing out loud and shouting incoherent words.

No one even knew their name they just knew that they were bad killers and were on the lookout, until my group did some research and found shit ton on information about a lot of sick people around California, and that was thanks to hackers.

Walter was an amazing hacker and was now teaching me his hacking skills and I'm catching onto the work pretty quickly but since I'm new to the group they're still letting me off the hook and I'm more of a helper on the side.