24/good boy

Almira's pov'

Almira's pov'

Hayden picked out the white swimsuit that I liked a lot and it suited me well but I hadn't had the chance to wear it that much, so I was happy he chose that one.

I packed them in a bag and got all the essentials I would need, like sunscreen and sunglasses since it was quite hot today.

Others were just random shit I though we would need, like chapstick. Cuz that's totally needed.

I slid my feet into my slides and walked out the room wearing a spaghetti strap sun dress, that was light blue and was just perfect for today.

Olive's pool was self heating so it wouldn't be so cold even though the weather has been pretty confusing the past days.

"Hayden, are you ready?" I call out from the top of the stairs, instead of just going to his room. I wouldn't want to walk into him doing something that would make him uncomfortable so I just kept my distance.

I don't think he's seen me last night and if he did I think he didn't notice I was listening into him moaning.
That's so wrong of me.

Though he was acting a little strange this morning, I thought he just felt guilty for moaning my name last night and couldn't look me in the face?

I'm not sure.
I'm not uncomfortable though.

"Yea, wait for me downstairs." He shouted back from his room and I nodded letting him to whatever he was doing and headed downstairs.

He came back after three minutes and brought his shorts, even though he said he wouldn't swim.
I guess he changed his mind?

"Alright, let's go." He puts his shoes on and takes the keys of my car.

He's been driving my car like it's his own and I don't even mind it, I love taking a break from driving.

Though my car isn't the newest and by the way Hayden drives it I think it curses me out for letting it in his hands but it's okay, time to change it is coming and I can't wait to get this old babe out of my driveway cuz it's had it's times.

I'm still deciding on what kind of car I want so until I decide imma stick to it.

...

"Bro I've missed you so much!" Allie pulls me toward the backyard doors, where everyone was chilling outside by the pool already.

She was so excited to see me and so was olive. She literally crushed me in a tight hug, and immediately pulled me inside.
Taking me to her room to get ready for the pool.

We got into our swim wear and all that and before leaving downstairs we complimented each other's cute swimsuits of course.

Allies was a hot pink one and it looked amazing on her. While Olive's was a black one piece that had a cool cut out on the back.