13/Girls time

Hayden's pov'

Hayden's pov'

I left, I didn't have a choice. This mission was important for me to get more training and I know I'm shitty and selfish but I feel like Almira needs some space as well.

It will do her good to stay alone for a while.

I left her a bouquet of roses on the other side of the bed she was sleeping and left a note too.
Hope she'll forgive me for upsetting her.

I didn't want to go to her room and beg her forgiveness even though that would have been a good idea, I just left her not wanting to bother her much more and make her cry again.

I don't like seeing people cry, it triggers something in me that makes me hurt.
And when I saw her cry I almost lost control of the fucking wheel.
My hands were so tight on it that when she walked inside the house I ripped it off in anger, I know I need to learn to control that, it might get me in big trouble but I couldn't help it in that moment.
I'm a fucking ass and I will torture myself for this.

I fixed the wheel before I left, yay to being a mechanic. I've gotten very good at fixing machines and shit since I've started working with these guys.
Killing is not the only thing I'm practicing, I'm trying to manage machines as well.

And while I'm gone I'm going to learn how to manage emotional people too, sounds fucking stupid but I'm willing to tighten myself up inside and take the pain of hearing cries and screams.

I'm going to miss Almira and a lot of things she does to me but it's better this way.

...

Almira's pov'

Almira's pov'

Opening my eyes to the most beautiful looking roses next to me in bed was the best moment to happened.
I got emotional immediately.
I think I'm getting my period soon cuz I've been too emotional lately.

I sit up and take the bouquet in my hands and notice a piece of a paper on the bed, it was under the flowers.
I took a deep breath readying myself for what I'm about to read.

And slowly open the paper.
The hand writing so clean and neat.

-Morning beautiful.

I hope you have an amazing day today.
As you know I had to leave last night but please don't get upset, I don't like seeing you the way I did last night.