• Part 24 - SHADOW •

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Did he speak to them?"

You glanced at Taekook , who were playing.

"Don't know."

Hoseok: The teachers are coming. We better head back now.

Taehyung: We'll keep those boxes.

He glanced at Jungkook who replied with a nod. Soon they went ahead to the storage room with the boxes. You were walking to the class. You came to the end of the hallway where the ways split.

Jennie : EEK!

She shrieked. Everyone looked at her in worry.

Jungkook: What happened?

He walked into the hallway, dusting his hands.

Jennie: No, i-its alright. I was startled by something.

Yoongi : Aish seriously. You need no reason to-

Jungkook: But there was nothing on the way here.

Jennie: I don't know.

Namjoon: It's nothing to worry about. So let's go now. Hurry.

Jimin : I agree with Yoongi hyung on this one.

Yoongi rolled his eyes.

Jimin : What?! I said-

Hoseok: Jiminie. Let's go.

He huffed and you all went on your way to the class.

You plopped yourself in your place again. Taehyung came and sat beside you, you opened your books for the lecture and it began.

Teacher: Sorry for the delay. We'll be revising what we learnt in the last lecture and I'll let you off.

You sighed, feeling bored. You felt someone's gaze, so you looked in that direction. But turns out, her gaze was not on you.

Y/n : Jen

Jennie: Hm?

Y/n : Did something happen?

Jennie: What are you talking about?

Y/n : You know it. Why is Momo staring at Taehyung?

She looked at her, and saw her smirking at you.

Jennie: Um. How about-

Jungkook : We'll talk in the break.

Y/n : Jungkook.

Jungkook: Promise.

You sighed and sent momo a death glare. You leaned your back on your bench and closed your eyes. "It's really wierd. This feeling... as if something bad is- Ok stop. Don't overthink. It's useless."

"What if momo really did something?"

Momo was, well, infamous for her pranks, which sometimes got a little too serious . But very few knew that she actually does severe bullying.  You know since you have Jennie, who even helped the victims and persuaded them to file a complain. But no one dared to do so. Yes, people did talk shit about her cause of the drama she tends to pull up, but it didn't affect her reputation, or her hatred towards you in particular. You shivered slightly.

You continued listening to the teacher's explanation. But you would sneak glances at Taehyung. "Is he really blank? For history? Was he asleep yesterday? " You didn't question any further, knowing very well that he might even be asleep at the very moment staring at the board like a statue.

You rested your head on his shoulder. An immense warmth engulfed you and you heard him chuckle. "This shy boy." You smiled.

~Time skip~