Breaking the bed

( i m assuming the legal age for eveything to be 18 here..so yeah !!poor attempt of writing smut ahead😹.🔞
Is it necessary: No
But did i write it still : Yes 😂😂
You can skip to the last part if you are not up for it)

3 years later

"Weee...we should go out for another walk." Tae said, closing the door to their apartment, which he and Yoongi shared with Namjoon.

Yoongi's eyes went wide. "They are still going..wow!! Talk about stamina. It's been hours! Maybe I should change my diet. What do you think?" He raised his eyebrows, touching his soft tummy, and looked at Taehyung.

Taehyung squinted and glared at his boyfriend. "You should stay awake..all you do is sleep all day..change diet it seems!"
Tae stomped and walked away in anger.

"Heyy I don't sleep that much, and I see you every day; it's different for them..Taehyungaahh.." Yoongi ran behind him, defending his case.

Namjoon and Yoongi were still at the university. A lot of things happened in these years. They got an apartment outside the campus by their second semester. Tae got admitted into a famous fashion design school, which was 45 minutes from their apartment, so obviously he chose to stay with his boyfriend. Yoongi cut his ties with his family partially; he rejected the inheritance he was supposed to get. His parents happily accepted his decision and announced his cousin, a straight man, as their future heir. Yoongi didn't care about it one bit, and neither did Taehyung. They even went to the announcement party together and congratulated him.

Jungkook surprised everyone when he decided to go to a local university near their home despite having the grades to go to Seoul or other major ones. He chose to stay close to their parents and also pursue his interest in tattoo art part time. He got his first tattoo as soon as he turned 18, fell in love with the process, and decided to try pursuing it as a career. He joined the classes run by a famous artist, but as his parents insisted on getting a regular degree along with it, he also joined the university.

Namjoon was a little bit disappointed that he didn't get to live with him or move in with him like Taehyung and Yoongi did. But he was happy that Jungkook found something he was genuinely interested in.

At 20, his boyfriend is a head turner, with multiple tattoos and piercings adorning his body. With the rapid change in appearance that happened after school, long gone are the bunny cheeks; he was now an extremely handsome man with an equally insane muscular body. Whenever he visits him in the university, Namjoon sees both men and women drooling over him. They were kind of the most popular couple in the university, and even though Jungkook was not a student there, he was not complaining of the attention his boyfriend got. The only problem he had was that they only get a few chances to get intimate, but they tend to make use of the little time they get to the fullest. Just like now.

—-

His wild, messy hair was sticking into his forehead as he was sweating profusely while his boyfriend took his length in and out of his wet and warm mouth and was sucking on it like he was starved for it.

" Hyung..ahhhh" Jungkook moaned loudly, while breathing hard,throwing all his care to the wind as the tip of his hard cock started hitting the back of Namjoon's throat. He knew he was loud and probably the whole building heard him or was still hearing him, but he didn't care. The only thing he was concentrating on was that his unbelievably hot boyfriend was going down on him. He knew he was getting closer. He grabbed Namjoon's hair and stopped from doing more.

"Please, I need you.. inside,..please " he begged.
Namjoon let go off his cock with a pop and wiped his mouth. He moved his now blue hair from his face, and he loved how flushed and fucked out Jungkook looked. Of course, they both have lost count of how many orgasms they have had till now, the aftereffects of seeing each other after months!