Crush

The next day, the boys were at the mall, checking out comics and videogames at a store.
Jungkook was avoiding Namjoon since morning after Joon's tongue slip last night. He tried staying close to Taehyung, but Tae ended up drifting towards Yoongi, whispering and giggling to each other.
Just like now, as Jungkook stood on the isle alone as Tae ditched him once again, he was checking out random stuff at the racks while he saw Namjoon and Jin standing at a distance talking.Namjoon's eyes shifted to Kookie's direction from time to time between the talks. And there it was again: the sudden heart beats, and his ears started getting red for some reason.

"What are you blushing at, Jungkookie?" an arm wrapped around Jungkook
Jungkook came out of his daze hearing the voice
"Oh, Hoseokie Hyung, you are here.."
"Ya, I got caught up in something..look who I brought," he smiled and pointed towards someone.
Jungkook noticed someone behind him. He was short, about Yoongi's height, with pink dyed hair, and he smiled beautifully to Jungkook.
"Hii.. I'm Jimin."
"Hii..Jungkook ," he introduced, smiling.
"He is my next door neighbor; he goes to a different school. He said he was bored and had no plans, so I let him tag along." Hoseok said
"Nice to meet you, Jungkook," he smiled again, his face looking almost angelic.
Jungkook smiled back
"Are you buying any games, Hyung?" Jungkook asked Hobi
"Nah..its not my thing..Jimin likes it though..i'd rather dance.." He showed some of his moves, earning a giggle from Jungkook.
"You are awesome at that," he said, smiling.
"Jimin here is a dancer too.."
"Ohh really.." jungkook asked his signature doe eyes popping up
"Kind of.."he said smiling
" You dance hip hop too?"
"Some..but i like contemporary more.."
They continued talking And namjoon glared at the new boy..he knew him hoseok talked about him constantly ,about how good a person he was ...they even met once at hoseoks house for a few minutes, he was right he was soft spoken , sweet and charming not to say cute and attractive . And Jungkook looked so warmed up to him already.

"Stop trying to kill him with your eyes"
Namjoon dropped the games in his hands shocked by the unexpected sound.
"Shitttt.." he swore and turned to see Yoongi near him.
"Yoongi hyung.. When did you come? Where did Jin go?" He looked around and found Jin no where near him.
He smiled.. " Jin went with Tae to look at some kind of game I don't know. I don't understand these stuff.."
He helped Namjoon grab the CDs, and they kept everything back in the racks.

"You know your crush is showing, right?" Yoongi told while keeping the games back, grinning
"Wha..what?  Crush ?!" Namjoon looked at Yoongi stuttering.
He raised his eyebrows, smiling.
"You may fool the other idiots but not me..i sensed it from the day i met you..and even now, you were so busy killing Jimin with your death glare that you didn't even notice that Jin left "yoongi laughed
"Hyung..  I what are you talking about" he scratched his head getting flustered
"Jungkook " Yoongi said
Namjoon gulped down, sweat forming on his forehead
"It's ok..don't panic..I'm not going to out you.
But if you need to talk, you know who to come to" he winked
" And by the way , I think Jimin has a huge crush on Hobi, so you don't have to worry about him. It's Hobie you have to worry about. I think he has a little crush on your Jungkook. "
Namjoons looked at yoongi blinking surprise as he felt so ashamed like being getting caught red handed
"Heyy Jin..Tae..lets go eat something. I'm starving." Yoongi left him looking for  his friends
..

They were at the food court, everyone enjoying their burgers and soda
"Ohh, this is so good. " Tae said, biting into his burger.
"Don't act like I didn't feed you or something, idiot. " Joon flicked his brother's forehead seeing him devouring the burger like a starved person
"Ohh you did feed me Hyung..but seriously, why haven't I ever had this before? can we have this for dinner too..please, Hyung " Tae begged
while everyone laughed.
"Hmm ok..but dont tell mom she is going to kill us if she knew all we ate was junk food.." Namjoon said.
"Here, Jungkooie, you can have my fries. "Hobi gave his cheese fries to Kookie
"Are you full?" He asked with big eyes
"Nope, I thought you liked them since you finished yours so fast."
He smiled at Hobi. "It was good, but it's ok, Hyung."
"Nope, take it..I'm not much of a fan of fries  anyways."
"Ohh..then Thanks hyung" Jungkook happily accepted it
"Oh, look at that.. sharing your fries with him..cute. " Jin ruffled Jungkook's hair fondly.
Jimin looked at both of them with a blank expression while Namjoon's grip on his soda was so strong that the cap almost popped off, but Yoongi kept a hand on his thighs under the table and gave him a nod to calm down.
"So it's still not late; should we go back and hang out at my house? My parents are away again on business." Yoongi tried to change the topic as he sensed the jealousy of  two people near him.
"Yesssss.." Taehyung answered first with his cheeks full of food still.
Yoongi laughed at the younger's silliness
" Really!! I thought you wanted to stay for dinner here." Namjoon taunted his brother
"Nope..i changed my mind i want to go to yoongi hyung's house."
Namjoon rolled his eyes at Taehyung . Which He ignored ,already getting up to go to his crush's home.