Out

Lots of conversations and a comparatively long chapter
—————-

"Where are you going?"
"Out"
"I know that..Exactly where?"
"Since when are you my mom?"
"since she left me in charge"
"Arghhh..i'm going to the cafe."
"The one near Yoongis house?!"
"Who said anything about Yoongi?"
"Why are you panicking? I just asked if it was the one near Yoongi's house."
"Yeah..that one. I love the strawberry frappe there."
"Really,!!so take Kookie with you."

Kook laid on the couch struggling to control his laughter seeing the interaction between Taehyung and Namjoon,knowing very well that Namjoon was trying to tease him and he knew that Tae was going to meet Yoongi.
"Kook hates strawberry frappe."
"So he can get something else"
"He is sick."
"He is not"
"Arghh, can't a human have little time to themselves at this home? Goddddd, !!!!" Taehyung yelled in frustration.
"I'm going alone, and I'll be back in a few hours. That's it."
And he dashed out of the door, and both Namjoon and Jungkook broke into laughter as soon as Tae was out of sight.

"Hyung, you are cruel..poor Taetae". Jungkook said between his laughs
"That's what he gets for lying." He smiled
As soon as the laughter stopped, it got awkward again.. Jungkook's mind was playing all those moments in a loop from the time he called him baby to the time he told him he didn't like boys..the time he called him a cute bunny in the kitchen..even the time he touched his back on Yoongi's house and how he got goosebumps."
He quickly averted his eyes and switched on the tv and skimmed through the channels,to escape the elders gaze.
Namjoon too got awkward, and by last night  he was sure that he felt different about Jungkook. It was not the feeling he had for Tae's other friends, nor was it something remotely brotherly. He took out his phone to message Yoongi

Joonie🤓:"Can we talk about what we discussed in the game store?"

Grumpy 🐱:"Sure ..looks like i m suddenly the love guru 😎evening at my house?

Joonie🤓: Thanks..., take care of my little brother.

Grumpy🐱: i will😉
———

That evening, Namjoon rang Yoongi's doorbell, expecting him to open the door as always.
But instead, a woman in her mid-40s opened the door.
"Hii ..i m Namjoon.. Yoongis friend."
"Yes, he is waiting for you upstairs."
She moved aside for Namjoon to go inside.
Joon walked inside and  saw a few more women working inside, cleaning and dusting every furniture.Namjoon slowly made it upstairs to Yoongi's room.

"Hey man" he greeted yoongi who ws laying on his bed with headphones on
"Oh heyy you are here..I didn't hear you"
"Some one Opened the door for me..Who are those people?"Joon asked
"Maids..My parents are coming back Tuesday"
"Ohh.."
"come sit.." yoongi invited him to sit while he got up and removed his headphones.
Namjoon sat on the couch in Yoongi's room.
"Where's the usual cloud of smoke that follows you?" Joon asked since he has almost never seen Yoongi without a cigarette .
"I'm trying to quit.."  he smiled
"Suddenly..some one is already whipped"' Namjoon raised his eyebrows, smiling teasing yoongi.
"So you are in love with your adopted brother." Yoongi said back
"Yoongi ..." namjoon cried with big eyes
Yoongi laughed a bit "Just teasing...Tell me what you want to talk about."
He sighed, not knowing where to start
"Ok, starting  trouble ..let me make this easy..So when was the first spark?"
"Spark? What do you mean?" Joon looked at Yoongi confused

"You know ..the moment you felt something romantic or un brotherly " Yoongi shrugged
Joon sighed loudly looking at yoongi "The moment I saw him in person."
Yoongi s eyes went wide and he smiled in disbelief "What? That soon..oh sh*t are we talking about love at first sight? Kim Namjoon!!" Yoongi slapped his friend's thighs excited

Namjoon blushed a little hearing that"I don't know, like I have seen his pictures on Tae's social media a few times as they became friends ..I never felt anything then.But the moment I saw him in my kitchen that night, i knew my heart skipped a beat..it was like everything inside me started malfunctioning all at once..it was a weird feeling"
Yoongi carefully listened to everything Namjoon was saying

"I didn't realise that it was something serious then ..until Hobi started showing interest in him..i felt jealous for some reason when he called him cute.."
"He is cute." Yoongi smiled
"Yeah, he is..he is very cute..and not just cute..he is innocent and.. I don't know pure and angelic. I can't think of a better word for it. He makes me want to protect him from the world, or something crazy like that."
He said in one breath

Yoongi laughed seeing his friends condition
"Hyung, are you laughing at me?"
"Oh sh*t no joon..i'm not..just..I mean you are desperately in love."
Namjoon closed his eyes shut, feeling embarrassed "Shit hyung" he started pulling his hair .
"Do you want me to say that it's all in your head?You are not in love. He is your brother. Is that what you want to hear?" Yoongi asked trying to keep namjoon from pulling out his hair.
"No, " he kept his head down."It feels so wrong, Hyung. I actually am involuntarily flirting with him. It just comes out naturally whenever he is in close quarters with me. I called him cute multiple times, and for god's sake, I called him baby. It just slipped out of my mouth, but I did. ..and yesterday i was about to blurt out some stupidity to him..and thank god tae came just in time to stop me..And on top of that, I didn't even know I liked men.Like, why now suddenly "

Yoongi thought for a moment and then spoke
"Do you hate the idea of being with a woman?"
"No, I don't " he shook his head
"And you don't hate the idea of being with a man?!"
"Nope" Namjoon shook his head again
"May be its just that you go both ways.."
"Bi sexual, you mean?!"
"Maybe ..it's for you to figure out..but the issue now is.." Yoongi took a deep breath
"Jungkook "
"What about him" Namjoon asked
"Does he know about your crush? " Yoongi asked taking a sip of water from a bottle.
"I think he knows something , and he acts weird around me sometimes too."
"Then what are you waiting for?" Yoongi asked with big eyes "If he feels the same then this is not a problem at all!"
"Hyung...he is ..you know..he" Namjoon stuttered

Yoongi sighed , he understood about Joon's dilemma "Namjoon, I have only the same thing I told your brother..."
"Wait..my brother..Taehyungie knows..Yoongiyahh" he looked at yoongi in disbelief
"I didn't tell him anything..He saw you both in the kitchen flirting or something and He talked to me about it"
"Oh god!!"Namjoon closed his eyes in embarrassment.
"Don't worry..he felt weird at first. I explained to him why it was not a bad thing..and now he is good." Yoongi reassured Joon
Namjoon took a deep breath rubbing his eyes with one hand" Why is this so complicated, and why does it have to be Jungkook?"
"Hey,!!it's not a crime, these things are unpredictable sometiems..if youask me..but that's just my theory." He shrugged and continued "It depends on what you and your family want to think about this. People are going to judge anyway, and it's whatever."
Namjoon nodded , imagining how his parents are gonna react if they ever came to know about this
"And most importantly, what does Jungkook want to do about this?"

Namjoon sighed
" What should i do Yoongi..i m so confused "
"Maybe start by asking him, you said you almost confessed yesterday..don't do that, test the waters..ease him into your feelings, don't scare him..and keep in mind that he is not much younger than us but still pretty young"
"Ahhhhh..I messed up big time, didn't I?" Namjoon asked pursing his lips
"Depends on what your idea of a mess is Joon"
" But hyung i was thinking, What if this is just a crush that will go away on its own? Wouldn't this be a stupid idea to go and confess to him then?!"
"It's been going on for months Joon..and it's your decision, only you know what's in your heart"

"Damn!! " Namjoon sweared in frustration
Yoongi kept an arm on his friend's shoulder slowly patting to comfort him "Do you want to tell the other idiots about this?"
"No nooo.. I don't want people judging me this soon also Hobi kind of has a crush on Koo, so big No"
"Ok..yoir choice..my mouth is zipped" Yoongi showed in action"Start with Jungkook..discuss it..he is a sensible boy."
"It is easy for you to say Hyung—you didn't even have to Confess, didn't you?My brother just made everything easy for you"
"Well, your brother is on a league of his own..but trust me i have a feeling that this ..you and kookie are meant to be..".Yoongi smiled
Namjoon nodded, taking a deep breath ,glad that he could talk about this to someone openly, that too with someone matured like Yoongi.