Them

Warning : Taegi Chapter 😄
———-

They reached Yoongi's home, and Yoongi opened his door, almost breaking the handle like he was angry. His friends noticed that his mood suddenly changed after receiving a call while they were coming back from the mall.
"Welcome to my humble abode, bitches.." Yoongi welcomed everyone with a tone of sarcasm.
"Make yourself at home and break as much stuff as you want.My parents have to use all that money on something, right?"
He scoffed. Jimin, who was there for the first time, looked at Yoongi in surprise. Yoongis' parents owned a big textile business, and both of them were really busy most days, travelling and attending meetings, and they never came home.
"I will tell you later," Hobi whispered in Jimin's ear, and he nodded.
"I'm going for a smoke.You guys, get comfortable." Yoongi announced
Jin was about to protest as always, but Yoongi didn't bother to listen to anyone and walked fast and went out to the backyard.
He sat on the floor near the pool, dipping his legs in the water and smoking while he saw Taehyung coming towards him. He threw away his cigarette immediately.

"Are you okay?" Tae asked while sitting next to him.
"Yeah, why won't I be?" Yoongi said without looking at Taehyung.
"Your mood has suddenly changed since we got in the car."
Yoongi was silent and was looking at a distance.
"Hyung." Tae called
Yoongi took a deep breath. "My parents won't be coming home next week either..so I'm alone ..again..."

Tae was surprised at Yoongi's reaction. He knew that the elder's parents always stayed out of town, but he never pictured Yoongi being affected by such things. "Ohh..I'm sorry."
"Please don't be Tae. It's just frustrating, that's all.They started being distant since they found out I was gay... They stopped talking and started working and travelling more, finding ways to not face me or something . I think they might even have forgotten how I look at this point."
Tae just sat there and rubbed his hands on Yoongi's back, trying to comfort him.

"I'm sorry, Tae. I don't even know why I am telling you this."
"You can talk to me..you were there for me when I had problems..I can be the same to you," he said in a comforting tone.He was new to seeing this side of Yoongi and it took him by surprise ,seeing the elder being open and vulnerable to him .
"There's nothing to talk about. I'm just ..lonely."
"You can hang out at our house any time. You know that right?"
"It's ok, I'm used to being alone." He played with a new cigarette in his hands.
Taehyung looked at yoongi's hands
"You should quit that.I thought it was cool and stuff, but I read a lot about it since, you know, Jin Hyung and Kookie told me it was really bad, and it's bad for you. You might get cancer."
Yoongi snorted upon hearing that "no one cares, even if I die. So why bother?"
"Hyung," Tae called, his eyes glassy.
"I do," he said softly after a minute, almost like a whisper.

Yoongi looked up at the boy sitting there near him. He knew the younger had a big crush on him, but he always thought of it more like an infatuation, and even though there were times when he might have felt the same back, he thought Taehyung's personality was too bubbly and loud for his liking, and he was also Joon's brother. But now, he suddenly feels like the boy has grown up and is seeing right through his tough act, forcing him to be vulnerable. On impulse,He threw away the cigarette and cupped Taehyung's cheeks and gave him a small kiss on the lips. It was not an open-mouth kiss, more like a big peck on the lips. the way too familiar smell of cigarettes engulfed him.
Tae's eyes went wide in shock.Processing everything that was happening.
Yoongi broke the kiss suddenly, seeing how frozen Tae was.

"I'm really sorry, Tae..shit! I shouldn't have done that. "God, I'm terrible." Yoongi panicked, afraid that he might have overstepped.
"Hyung..hyung..calm down.." Tae grabbed Yoongi's hand to calm him down.
He smiled at him. "I like you," he said.
Yoongi sighed  "I knew that."
"You do?!"  Taehyung's eyes went wide.
"You Kim Boys are way too obvious in showing your crush." He smiled
Tae gave him his boxy smile.back "So do you like me?"
Yoongi raised his eyebrows, smiling.
"Hyung..tell me..even if it's just a little bit..please."
"You are so eager, aren't you?"

"Hyung.." he whined
Yoongi smiled and ruffled his hair; Tae was back to his original personality.
"Talk to me now," he said, shaking his arms violently.
"Ok, ok..i like you a little bit too, I guess..I don't know. ! But we won't be changing anything between us anytime soon. .I may have a crush on you..but I never intended to act on it."
Tae jumped up from his seat happily.It was like a dream come true for him, his crush liked him back..and that crush is none other than The Min Yoongi.He smiled wide
"Ok, whatever works for you..but guess what, Min Yoongi, I'm going to love the heck out of you.You wait and see." He winked
Yoongi laughed at the youngster's enthusiasm.
"Calm down.. "We can figure it out..don't reach conclusions..we both are still young.."
"Don't go all Kim Namjoon on me, Hyung. You like me a little bit. That's all I need to know."
Yoongi shook his head and laughed.
"Maybe the bubbliness is not such a bad thing."

"So can I call you daily before going to bed?" Tae asked
"You can"
"Can I always text you?"
"You do it even now."
"Can I sit with you at lunch?"
"Yes.."
"Can we kiss again?"
"No.."
"Really!..but it was so short and I was shocked, I wanted to feel it once more." he whined.
"No, your brother is at my home.I already made a mistake..I don't want him beating me up for kissing his baby brother."
"Pff, like he is not crushing on the kid my parents kind of adopted." He scoffed
"Shit don't tell them I said that..god, it's such a terrible thing to say..my mouth!Damn I'm just like my mom," Tae cursed himself.
Yoongi laughed at the younger .
Maybe he is what I need in life. Maybe this is what I was missing.He thought as theyounger had made him laugh more than anyone else,just by being himself.

"Heyy Taetae, come inside.. Jin Hyung is making cookies.." jungkook called.
"Yeah, coming!" he yelled back.
"So are you like my boyfriend now?" He asked turning back before going inside
"No.." Yoongi shook his head
"Why?"  He whined again.
Yoongi raised his eyebrows.
"Ok, ok.  We will see about that, we are just keeping it casual... OK, done."  He gave a thumbs up before running inside smiling like an idiot.
...,

Taehyung dragged Jungkook to a corner and whispered, "We kissed."
"What?" Jungkooks' already big eyes got even bigger.
"Yoongi and me, we kissed."
"So you are seeing each other now."
"I think so kookiee, I'm sooo happy," he squealed and hugged Jungkook 
" But,Please don't tell Joon hyung. He won't agree. I'll tell him when I feel like it's fine."
"Ok, I won't..I'm happy for you," he smiled.
"Me too, Kookie, me too."
"What are you guys whispering?" Hobi asked from the living room.
"Nothing. Just some gossip."
They both smiled at each other before joining the others in the living room.

——-
Namkook will be back next chapter ☺️