Baby

"Heyy, I'm Homee.." Tae announced while entering the living room of his house back from the talk he had with Yoongi.
"And I brought brownies."
Jungkook came  running towards him from his room hearing it and snatched the brown bag to open it and then sniffing it.
"Woahhh.." his eyes shine bright seeing the brownies
Tae ruffled his hair lovingly and smiled seeing his big happy doe eyes .
"Its smells so good in here" Tae said while plopping down to the couch
"Kookie made dinner" Joon said lifting his head up from the book he was reading.
"Hyung helped" Jungkook added
"You joonie hyung..you cooked!!!" Tae asked surprised looking at Joon .
He knew his brother may have a high IQ and is a genius but him in kitchen is kind of a disaster waiting to happen.
"I mostly messed up cutting vegetables, broke a plate, and almost burned my hand, but if Kookie says it was help, so yes, I did help." He smiled at Jungkook with his dimples out at .Jungkook smiled back and blushed slightly at Joon.
Tae looked at both of them and took a deep breath.
"Great. I can't wait to dig in "
...

After dinner, Namjoon and Taehyung washed the dishes, and they settled in to watch a movie together.Halfway through, Tae got sleepy and decided to go back to his room.He tried to walk back, half asleep, and almost tripped on the stairs
"Oh shit tae..careful " Joon hurried to help him.
He guided his brother to his room  , he safely lead Taehyung to his bed , and tucked him in and closed the door . as he was coming out,he saw Jungkook walking up towards the room.
"You're done with the movie." Joon asked ,
"Yeah, it was boring.I don't understand Tae's choices sometimes " Kook said smiling
"Yeah, it was kind of boring "Joon admitted
They both stood there awkwardly, both of them wanting to talk and spend time together more, especially Joon who enjoyed their little cooking session today, as it was the first time someone showed patience to actually teach him something in the kitchen, most people including his mom gets frustrated after a while as he was way too clumsy but Kookie was patient throughout the time they were there.And Jungkook on the other hand found everything about namjoon interesting including his clumsiness. he wondered how a man with such high IQ can be so clueless in basic survival skills.
"Sleepy?!" Namjoon broke the awkward silence and asked Jungkook
He shook his head. "Not really ...I will just go do something in the room.."
Joon nooded in response.
As Jungkook was about to walk to his room
Joon asked
"do you wanna hang out with me in my room? I'm not sleepy either...Let's talk or something"
Jungkook stopped on his foot and looked at Namjoon, and bit his lower lip , it was as if the elder heard his inner thoughts
Ok.. he said softly
...

Jungkook had never noticed Joon's room before; he was only there once or twice,He noticed how beautiful it was—It was neat and clean.Everything was kept in it's place..contrary to his and Tae's room which was a mess  most of the times.There were a lot of books in his room.
"Wohh .. you read all of these? Jungkook asked with big eyes
"most of them..i just keep out the books so i can easily access them"
Jungkook nodded smiling  he also saw some art in his wall which looked like contemporary paintings.
"You like to paint?!" He pointed at the art on his wall.
Joon  smiled at the younger, he loved how he looked like a curious child "Hmm..no, I'm no good at art, but I love art. I love to look at paintings."
"Ohh" Jungkooks mouth curved to an O
These are like the art by some artists i like..well fake prints.."
He nodded and looked at them curiously
"Come sit," Joon said as he sat on the bed, pointing at his chair.
Jungkook sat on the chair still looking around the room.

" Oh ..I forgot..you paint don't you..you  do go to that painting class"Namjoon asked suddenly remembering .
"Yeah..i do..i like to paint"
"You should draw me something" Namjoon asked
Jungkook chuckled "I doubt it will be any good considering you know about actual art..i just do that as a hobby."
Namjoon shrugged in response " Well if you ask me..It's not about big names..or why you do it..it's about what you want to convey through your art or what kind of emotions you are trying to express.."
Namjoon kept talking, and jungkook watched him with his big eyes and a small smile ,he loved how happy Namjoon looked while talking about the things he loved.
Namjoon noticed how Jungkook was looking at him
"You are staring again Koo" he laughed
Jungkook came out of the daze and smiled sheepishly

"you talk so well..about big things which I don't understand "
" big things?!" Namjoon furrowed his brows with a smile
"Yeah, you are like these brilliant, knowledgeable guy..."
"And you don't like me talking like that."
"No, I like it. I don't know if I get everything you talk about, but it's good to listen to...i love how your face lights up when you talk about those stuff" Jungkook smiled.

"Thanks koo.." namjoon said pursing his lips hidingthe stupid smile that was about to get out.
Jungkook blushed at his new nickname, he noticed how as time passed he went from Jungkook to Kookie to now Koo.He felt kind of emotional ,as no one ever called him that he except his mother, he never thought he will love anyone else calling him that but the elder calling him that felt kind of special.

"Do you have pictures or something of what you drew?" Namjoon asked
"Yeah, I have them on my phone., i takes pictures of the paintings some times"
He took out his phone and started finding it.
And she showed an album he had created filled with the paintings and sketches he made.
"Wohh koo..this is amazing.." Namjoon swiped through his gallery observing everything closely
"It's no big deal, Hyung."
" Where are you hiding these by the way..We should hang it up at home." He flipped the phone and showed one of the pictures.
"What?!! no hyung..thts embarrassing "
"Embarrassing?!you said i knew art didn't you..then trust me this is good..you should take those classes seriously..maybe enroll in more advanced classes..you have so much potential..i ll talk to mom if you are interested "
" Hyung.." Jungkook started getting red

Namjoon saw his flustered face..he was shy and was trying to not look at the elder becauseof all the compliments he was showering him with..he looked adorable..Namjoons heart felt weird seeing him like that..the same weird feeling he got the first time he saw him in flesh at the kitchen that day.
"Seriously, it's really good. You are so talented, baby." He blurted out without thinking.
He shortly realised what he had called him, and he bit his lip and looked up at Jungkook.
Who sat there a little shocked
They both stared at each other for a bit.
Jungkook felt his heart beating faster for some reason, the silence around them was not helping either he was sure Namjoon heard his heart beating out of his chest. There was that weird feeling again..his stomach felt funny..and all he could think was how to escape from there.
"I should go back." Jungkook said sweat forming in his forehead.
"Yeah, its late..we're going out tomorrow, so get some sleep."
Namjoon forced an awkward smile and  handed over the phone to Jungkook, his finger lightly brushing against Jungkook's hand.
And Joon immediately retracted his hand from the phone.
"Bye Hyung,"  he said and hurried back, closing his door,
Namjoon gasped at the closed dooe and pulled his hair in frustration
"What's wrong with you, Kim Namjoon... Why are you like this?" He cursed himself.
—-

Jungkook practically jumped to his bed and covered himself up with his blanket.
His heart was beating fast...infact his stomach was full of butterflies..
"What the fuck, Jungkook? It just slipped from his mouth. He is Taes Hyung..that means he is your Hyung too..mom always calls you baby ..it's just because he is your hyung..you can't think stuff like that about him." He tried to ward off some unusual thoughts that ran through his mind in the span of few moments he had about his hyung.

"What are you mumbling?"
Tae's voice came through, putting an end to his thoughts.
Jungkook lifted his blanket slowly to find a sleepy Taehyung standing near his bed with his own blanket wrapped around his body.
"Nothing.." he said softly
"Move..." Tae said rubbing his sleepy eyes and proceeded to squeeze himself into Jungkook's bed.
He threw his arms and legs over Kookie and hugged him tightly.
"You know I support you in everything, right?" He mumbled
"About what?"
"Nothing..just everything..I love you, " Tae said, giving a peck to his cheek before drifting to sleep hugging his best friend.
Jungkook wondered what that was about.