Family

The next day at breakfast, Taehyung was smiling and whistling, happy that his relationship with Yoongi was finally out in the open.

"Look at that smug grin." His mom scoffed
"If you think that because we accepted your boyfriend, you can be free as wind. !! In your dreams, Taehyung, you still need to improve your grades. There is no change in that."
"Yes, mom. Can he sleep over sometimes?"" He asked with big eyes.
"No"
"Whyy?! ", he whined.
"Taehyung, I know what runs through your mind. I'm your mother."
His dad coughed uncomfortably. "Minah.."he called
She looked at him, frowning, and said, "What..?! It's the truth..it's Taehyung!!! You be glad he got a boyfriend who is decent and he actually chose monogomy. Anyway, I'm not running a motel here. Not in this house."
Tae nodded "Ok, so not at this house..! I got it," he winked.
"Kim Taehyung!" Minah yelled.
Taehyung rolled his eyes. "Just joking..chill mommy baby..chill."
She huffed and glared at her husband, who was struggling to suppress his laugh.
"Sorry, honey.." Haneyol apologised and went back to eating his breakfast.

Minah shook her head and looked at Jungkook.
"And the same applies to you guys too, especially since you both actually stay here and you have a lot more access to each other. Don't even think that I didn't know about you sneaking into his room last night."
She pointed at a shocked jungkook who was sitting beside Tae and was eating breakfast silently.
"Mom.." he choked on his milk. "We never did,.."he stuttered .
Tae laughed and rubbed his back. "Mom, don't worry about them. I'll keep an eye on him. They were probably just talking all night. They both have a long way to go before all that," he winked suggestively, "right kookie...?"
Jungkook coughed more, hearing Taehyung, while Minah's eyes almost popped out of the sockets.

"What long way?" Namjoon asked, coming down the stairs, completely clueless of what was happening.
He looked back and forth at Jungkook, who was almost dying, and his mom, who was giving death glares to his brother.
"You and Kookie sleeping together!!" Tae casually announced.
Jungkook coughed more loudly, and his dad choked on his coffee.
" TAEHYUNG!!!" Minah yelled
"What ..!!!! You were just discussing that. What is with the overreaction, goddd!! "The Tae sassed and rolled his eyes.
"Mom.!!!" . Namjoon cried, totally embarrassed to face Jingkook.
Minah stuttered, "I didn't. I ..I ..just said I'm not running a motel and your boyfriends can't spend the night in your room right now."
"Mom, please drop the topic." Namjoon begged
Tae scoffed "Same thing!!." he rolled his eyes again.
Minah sighed "How did I give birth to two polar opposite children? One is Namjoon, and the other is this shameless brat." She slapped Taehyung's arms.

Tae rubbed the spot his mom slapped and smiled devilishly. "I get it from you, mom.!! You talk like you didn't get pregnant with Hyung before marriage. Pfff."
"Yahhhh." His mom was beginning to throw her chappal at him, but before that, Tae got up and dragged a shocked Jungkook along with him and ran outside, blowing a kiss to his parents yelling " Laters baby"

Minah stood there with her chappal in hand, huffing in anger.
"He really does get it from you, my dear. He reminds me of a young you, like a fire cracker." Haneyol laughed.
Minah glared at him, "Now you want my chappal...?""
Haneyol shook his head, saying no.
Namjoon stipled a laugh. "Ok, I'm getting out too." He  said awkwardly and waved bye, leaving his dad to face his mom's wrath alone.

———-
It is very short and light chapter, nothing much happening.
💜💜💜